AceInfinity Intro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
Thought i'd join up quick and say hi, I don't watch much of WWE now as it seems less intense then it was back in the older days, but from time to time it's cool to put on for being social with others if you have friends over, so from time to time i'll occasionally watch it.

I have the same username on many other forums,

Cheers!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey man welcome to the forum :). Who was your favourite superstar from the past, and who's your current favourite now (if you have one)?

Also, where did you find us?

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
My favorite superstar i'd have to say I don't have one. I enjoyed various people from time to time, Shawn Michaels was pretty amazing, he was like the daredevil of his time. You don't see many new superstars doing the things that he did to get the crowd going anymore. But I also enjoyed Batista in the beginning, John Cena was alright, and for the older guys I'd definitely say Goldberg, The Rock, The Undertaker and Steve Austin.

Steve Austin was the type of guy that made people look like asses lol. Goldberg and Brock were just both powerhouses. But Brock had the athleticism and speed that all of those other guys didn't really have. Goldberg for his size though was still pretty agile and athletic though so I shouldn't say that.

Most annoying superstar - Santino i'd say.

Most boring - JBL

I seen this place from SupportForums.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I'm Goldberg and it seems like you already know who I am. It is obvious you have seen my work in the WWE and possibly in WCW if you watched it. Thank you very much for being a fan.

I hope you become an active and great member.

Reactions: Crayo and seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Goldberg said:
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I'm Goldberg and it seems like you already know who I am. It is obvious you have seen my work in the WWE and possibly in WCW if you watched it. Thank you very much for being a fan.

I hope you become an active and great member.

Greatest member ever, welcome to the site btw AceInfinity.

AceInfinity

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
tech.reboot.pro
No way, that isn't actually Goldberg is it? That's crazy... lol

(I don't even know what to say haha)

What was this point in time like for you? I'd like to hear your personal feedback on that :)

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was very different. You know, it is not every day that you start working for the rival company. Some new fans, new people you're working with. Overall, great experience.

Also at what I did to the rock:

What had to be done was done. Felt good.