Abyss's Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
On Impact we saw Abyss without his mask( he had sting face paint) plus on the next episode he speaks(even though its just 1 word)

Do you think this is a change for Abyss and do you think he will wrestle without his mask and will talk from now on?

And if he just do you think it will be like when Kane was unmasked?

xtremebadass

I hope he has his mask still. It's probably going to be a tag team of Sting and Abyss, just give Abyss a black and white mask, don't give him no copy cat gimmick, it won't work. It will be a complete failure.

Rell

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. Hopefully Abyss will turn on Sting in the future and go back to the mask. Without the mask Abyss will become more human and less monster which I would not like. I'm going to give this time because I was one of the guys who bashed the "Machismo" gimmick and it has actually worked out well.

phantomgerald

I don't mind it al all, as long as the Sting does the most of the talking. Hopefully Abyss will prove he actually has some mic skills

Switchy

Reaction score
Hopefully Abyss doesn't lose the mask. Without the mask it loses all the mystery surrounding his character and makes him look normal which would be a rubbish choice by TNA to do that. I bet hell rell is right by saying Abyss will turn on Sting but I would personally like Sting to turn on Abyss and be heel in TNA before his career ends. It would turn things around completly and Sting could possibly join forces with James Michell and his new monster to outnumber Abyss.