Abyss/Raven/Stevie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

This has been a hard storyline to follow imo. It started out with Stevie vs Abyss, then they brought Taylor Wilde and Daffney into it, now Raven suddenly hates Abyss. It seems like the booking has been all over the place here. My question is, whats next? Since Raven and Stevie Richards are teaming up against Abyss, are they going to leave it that way? I don't think a 2 vs 1 feud would be successful, in that case, who the hell can they bring in to help Abyss out? Honestly, I would just leave it as Raven vs Abyss with Stevie managing Raven. They should build up the feud over the next couple of weeks and have it culminate in a hardcore match at Slammiversary between Raven and Abyss.

What do you guys think of this feud? Are you happy to see Raven back? What do you think will be the payoff?

phantomgerald

No I didn't like interjecting Raven into this feud. Look at it, Abyss/Stevie would have been decent. In fact, they already have been dragging this too long. Just freaking fight already!

Raven should be thrown into another feud. I would have him come in and feud with AJ or Daniels, or use Raven instaed of Shane Douglas.

MizMasta3000

I jumped around my house for ten min when I saw Raven(I did the same thing when I saw Shane Douglas). Abyss does need some help in this situation I think. Idk who could do it

tnafan454

Reaction score
personally i think they need to drop this whole abyss is a bitch thing he comes out called "the monster" but acts like a a 6 year old that doesn't get his way.