Abyss and Judas= Kane and Taker of TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barurot

Reaction score
Hehe, James Mitchell was able to use his eyebrows to seduce several unsuspecting females who got pregnant with his sons who are revealed to be Rellik, Sharkboy and Black Reign... WAHAAHAHAHAA!!! I am sooo Blue sometimes... :p

xtremebadass

If they keep this up, James Mitchell will have an un-Godly following of the biggest creeps in TNA, lol

phantomgerald

Is there a bigger ripoff than this? The moment I saw Mesias for the first time, he looked kind of like Taker with the long black hair and the purple gloves. Then there's Abyss who wears a mask, much like Kane. The long hair helps too I guess. Wrestling storylines are usually reused, but only if they are simple feuds, like a cheating girlfriend, or friends turned enemy or something along those lines. Major storylines are rarely used again, since the suspense of it would have been gone. Do you think WWE will do another bastard son or chairmen death storyline ten years from now? I doubt so. TNA writers suck so bad it's not even funny.

Black Hole

Reaction score
I think is funny how tna is trying to copying wwe

Reaction score
Yeah this is just like the Undertake/Kane story line. Both brothers. Both had the father turning on one and bringing in the other. Both had one brother masked. Both had big dudes. Both had father as the manger. Yeah its the same story line

$bagz

Reaction score
i agree its what ive thought from the begining of judas

xtremebadass

What amazes me more than this topic is how nobody brought up this obvious observation before, lmao!

HulkStar

What amazes me more than this topic is how nobody brought up this obvious observation before, lmao!

OMFG Forreal Lmao!!

Well You Guys have to stop Ranking On TNA!! They dont have as much of a Bufget, Superstars, and Fan Base as WWE but they are close!!
Yeah Sure Judas/ Abyss storyline Is Kinda like Taker/Kane..
Yeah TNA Writers arent the best but either are WWE! They tryed killing Mr. McMhan!! Hornswoggle became a Cruiser Weight Champion! Kane is Not even a Mid Card anymore!

I think This Rivalry will end in another awesome Crazy Match! Barbed Wire Flaming Table Steel Cage Match jk.

Umm I definatley dont want to see more Barbed Wire Matches there has been to many Barbed Wire and ThumbTack Manuvers/matches.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Well You Guys have to stop Ranking On TNA!! They dont have as much of a Bufget, Superstars, and Fan Base as WWE but they are close!!

no they arent close... not even a little bit close lol...

phantomgerald

Yeah, and WWE's bookers are all decent until Vince or Steph intervenes.

schuy7

Reaction score
I must agree that is the exact same of the WWE, maybe even James Mitchell is taking Paul Bearer's space. But WWE has nothing to worry about because Abyss wont be featured on any of the upcoming TNA Pay-Per-Views and will be leaving TNA soon, but first he will be wrestling as Chris Parks, his real name.

Reaction score
i agree that kane and taker never fought with tacks and barb wire but they did have infreno matches and thats probally where judas and abyss will go to

Playmaker

Reaction score
no not at all kane and undertakers had a much better story to it and it was the original