Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Never because I'm tired to death with his feud with King. If they put this time and effort into actual wrestlers the WWE would be much better off.

The Flash

Reaction score
I agree. Cole is becoming a huge annoyance, Seems like about 75% of every Raw episode is wasted on him. I watched the video of WWE's Shareholder meeting a couple weeks ago and someone made a good point on there. They told Vince that they wanted to see actual wrestling not shit like Cole vs Lawler or JR. On top of that, I'm tired of hearing Cole bring up Lawler's deceased mother on television and the interrupting Divas matches is pissing me off even more, which is probably why Pyro thinks he "Owns". He needs to GTFO, WWE has'nt even punished him for that shit he pulled on twitter, i can see not doing anything because of him being in mania match but they could have done something after mania. It honestly should have ended at Mania with Lawler kicking his ass and shutting him up for good, Still baffles me how Cole gets in trouble yet gets handed a win at WM. Pathetic

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know some people can give a damn about the divas but it really is fucked up unless this is leading to a diva finally kicking his ass. They gave him all this heat but they need to blow it off and give it some kind of pay off as it makes no sense to push an announcer over damn near most of your roster idc how much he "owns" if he is gonna do all this then just make him a manager and not a commentator.

The Flash

Reaction score
He should just be a manager for Swagger if anything. Just to get him off of announcing, i'm sick of hearing him. Voice of the WWE my ass...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should know I'm surprised that Chyna didn't look like total crap on Impact.

The Flash

Reaction score
She actually looked really good, not as built as she used to be though.

Also, i didn't think Foley would be the "Network Executive". I heard him say in an interview that he was offered that role and turned it down.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well he wasn't gonna spoil it so couldn't have took that too much to heart. The whole network story is annoying though.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'm just sick of Immortal. TNA Pre-They-Immortal and all that shit was alot better. Hogan and Bischoff are gonna run TNA into the ground just like they did wCw.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm not buying this whole we are about wrestling thing they are doing. Pretty much we are wrestling all over again just they run too many segments to ever be able to cut back on it to focus on wrestling like they are claiming.

The Flash

Reaction score
There's too much cutting backstage to Hogan/Bischoff segments. It's like the whole show is about them, the time they waste on that, they could be pushing guys like Kendrick, Red and GenMe and Jay Lethal may not have left if they would have done things differently

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Lethal got fired wasn't his choice I don't believe to leave TNA. Hogan claiming he was lobbying for him, yeah right if that was the case guy would have been pushed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah it wasn't something both sides agreed to and some of the wrestlers voiced their dislike for the decision.