About my posted being deleted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yea but still I think this section is the stupidest section on here.....I mean damn why have a place like this.....its stupid....and hell if you dont even give it the right title it still hard to tell its about that.....cause I aint going to read every single post on here before I post something.....so post in the right place from now on.....damn

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yea but still I think this section is the stupidest section on here.....I mean damn why have a place like this.....its stupid....and hell if you dont even give it the right title it still hard to tell its about that.....cause I aint going to read every single post on here before I post something.....so post in the right place from now on.....damn

Yeah Peepshow.

Just put it in the right place.

PeepShow

You clearly dont get it do you. If I want to post every single one of my posts in HIAT, I will. It doesnt fucking matter. How bout you go do some research on the father and put his name and info in the Entertainment section, if that will make you feel special inside.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You clearly dont get it do you. If I want to post every single one of my posts in HIAT, I will. It doesnt fucking matter. How bout you go do some research on the father and put his name and info in the Entertainment section, if that will make you feel special inside.

So your saying your post spoilers....wrestling news.....what you ate for dinner....blah blah blah all that crap in here.....well I dont think anyone wanna hears about you eating cocks for dunner but oh well....but hey all I am saying certain things need to be posted certain places and atleast with what the title is about.....you titled the post ROFL......What the hell is that.....TDK came up with a great idea btw and he said that the post could have been merged.....now what I am here to do is to start the movement....the learn where to post movement.....anyone who wants to join the movement you let me know.