About my posted being deleted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wanna know why mine gets deleted when mine was in the right place...I posted it in entertaiment....cause Jamie Lynn Spears is in entertaiment so there for I posted it in the right place.....Peepshow didnt....enither his should have been moved by the time I posted mine cause its an 8 hour differnece from mine to his so I know u have time within 8 hours to move it or his should have been deleted.....cause I aint going to go to another section to look for news that should be in entertaiment....so I wanna know right now why mine got deleted when I had it right and Peepshow had it wrong..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have a real conflict going on right now.

Part of me wants to take you're question seriously and part of me wants to...

Well ok.

Peepshow put in HiaT, which was fine. You posted the same topic later so I deleted yours.

Now stfu and quit bitching.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it may also be that Jamie Lynn Spears is just not entertaining enough lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well still I think it should have been posted in the entertaiment section and thats just me....to me this section here should just be for like what I am doing and that is being an asshole lol yea I said it I am one but one who thinks that post should be posted in the right section not some other stupid section that has nothing to do with the matter at hand....yea I know people would wanna break the rules but see if he posted it in the right section and people started going crazy then yall could have moved it and I would have seen it has been moved I would not have posted and this crap would not have happened....Peepshow needs to learn where to post IMO because from what I seen he does not know where to post crap at...

The Rated R CMStar

It was already posted in the Hiat, you posted it second. That's the reason, it has nothing to do with the section or being you

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well still I think it should have been posted in the entertaiment section and thats just me....to me this section here should just be for like what I am doing and that is being an asshole lol yea I said it I am one but one who thinks that post should be posted in the right section not some other stupid section that has nothing to do with the matter at hand....yea I know people would wanna break the rules but see if he posted it in the right section and people started going crazy then yall could have moved it and I would have seen it has been moved I would not have posted and this crap would not have happened....Peepshow needs to learn where to post IMO because from what I seen he does not know where to post crap at...

post of the year right here.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It was already posted in the Hiat, you posted it second. That's the reason, it has nothing to do with the section or being you

but posting it here is like breaking the rules....but I mean like if I posted something about wrestling here then yall would be like wrong section idiot....well to me Jamie Lynn Spears being in this sections yall should be calling him an idiot....plan and simple....

Monkeystyle said:
post of the year right here

Where is my award at I wanna see it

Reinvented

Reaction score
I think he was kidding RKORULEZ.

Yours came after Peepshows so his stays but the real answer is that they love Peep more than you.

I explained it for you now please stop bitchin or I will have to smite thee with the right arm of the lord.

Great One

WTF ARE YOU SAYING? I swear to fucking god you dipshits need to get some lessons in the English writing, or just don't come to a fucking DISCUSSION FORUM.

Especially if you're going to try ask questions and justify something.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score

I agree 100% especially when he always talking about a great wrestling promotion in the TNA section, like seriously come on :)

PeepShow

RKO dude, let me ask you something. Do you even know what HIAT is for?

PeepShow

ROFL, who the fuck cares. If you want to post it again, in the entertainment section, then go ahead, and then delete my post. I could honestly care less. I just thought it was so stupid and funny, that it honestly didnt deserve to go anywhere but HIAT.