Abortion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zen

Reaction score
Can you read? If they feel they will be unfit to raise the child, put it up for adoption. Not that hard to get organised, and that way a couple who cannot conceive can still have a child.

Adoption is most certainly not ideal, and is mired with all sorts of problems.

A baby should not be aborted solely because mummy couldn't keep her legs shut when she's fertile, or because daddy couldn't wrap his prick.

I maintain that a baby should not be born because some sanctimonious third party prick elsewhere wants to enforce his outdated sense of morality on others. Not only should a mother have nearly complete reproductive control, but she should be able to abort for nearly any reason she desires. The idea that males are going to force women to unwillingly carry their babies when women are more inclined towards abortion is a perverse form of worship of weakness and patriarchal control.

Reaction score
If she doesn't want the risk of a kid, don't fuck around without using protection etc and run the risk of getting knocked up. Simple.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
A large portion of pregnancies occur unexpectedly and by accident. People can be careless, sometimes people don't protect themselves properly or are uneducated or experienced, sometimes things slip your mind in the heat of the moment... It just happens sometimes. Human beings are prone to mistakes and as a result, very adaptive in nature and in the mind.

But when a mistake is made and a coupleof young lovers or even couples that are just a flick or whatever are forced to go through and have a child for the sake of a moral perspective, regardless of that couple's living conditions, financial stability, physical and mental preparation etc., then abortion is a reasonable and rational option.

Raising a child is serious and will consume at least the next 20 years of your life. It puts a stop to your fun, free, youthful days, puts a permanent strain on your money and resources, takes away some of the mother's looks, and is extremely stressful for even the most prepared couple. Not everyone is ready for such a responsibility, or even sure their partner is the right one yet. In fact, a couple forced to go through with the child due to a subjective, moral obligation are going to be a pretty neglectful mother and father if you know what I mean.

"Well, they should have been more careful."

Like I said above, the human mind is, unfortunately, prone to mistakes. However our specialty as a species is our ability to adapt. Trust me, a couple that have had a "child scare" (no I don't like calling it that but I couldn't think of another term to use) are going to learn the fuck out of that mistake. I also don't like the idea of sex being a "risk" or something. Sex is meant to be a wonderful display of affection that just about everyone desires, its one of our most animalistic urges. Two people should not be obligated to surrender their youthful freedom because they did it wrong.

I'm very aware you have brought up numerous times that you encourage adoption, which is fine with me, but only as another alernative rather than the "right" choice. I'll elaborate on that, but I just wanted to articulate my stance on the broad picture of adoption, as I did above. But a large portion of the Pro-life argument supporters are religious conservatives who would rather one would raise the child anyway regardless, and condemn putting the child up for adoption just as much as abortion. Those are the sort of people my arguments are generally aimed at.

I think adoption is just fine, but - and while I don't think abortion is the "right" choice either, I believe it should be up to the parents - I just don't see it as the morally "better" alternative to abortion or anything along those lines. First of all, child-birth is fucking hard, physically and psychologically, harder than anything men like you and me could imagine, and I say that with sincerity. A lot of women not ready for such a process, one of the factors that plays into why they chose abortion in the first place.

Also, I'd imagine growing up as an orphan would be miserable. Parents, women espectially, factor this in and would rather just stop the life from happening in the first place than have the child and post it up for adoption. Not all parents are comfortable with the fact that, because of them, one more lonely, miserable and un-loved child is out there.

As far as adoption goes, I'm concerned about the child. As for abortion as a whole, however, I'm actually more concerned about the parents, as well as the child but to a much lesser extent. That's where people on different sides of the debate don't see eye to eye.

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
If she doesn't want the risk of a kid, don't fuck around without using protection etc and run the risk of getting knocked up. Simple.

It isn't your place to tell other women how to live their lives and treat their genetic material or to force them to carry babies they don't want for any reason. Simple.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am pro abortion. I think that it better to abort before it is living rather than having a child grow up in an environment where the parents clearly don't want the child. It is better for the child to have never lived rather than to have suffered their entire life. Most of those that have abortions are women that aren't in a stable relationship, aren't at a stage in life where they can support a child and aren't financially set to be able to properly raise a child. I don't see why someone should be forced to bring a child into the world when they don't want to because that is just a recipe for disaster. It should simply be up to the woman and if she doesn't want the child then she shouldn't have to have it and should be allowed to have an abortion if she wants.

Also few people will say it but it has been statistically proven that abortion actually lowers crime rates as well, Rowe vs. Wade was the real cause behind the huge decrease in the crime rate in the US in the nineties. The reason being that most of the time those children that are aborted are ones that would have grown up in a bad situation and would most likely have turned to a life of crime.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
If the baby doesn't belong there then I feel like the women should have the right to an abortion. I know if I had a daughter who was raped and got pregnant I would defiantly be the first to suggest an abortion it's wrong to carry a mans baby if you don't want to.

Reaction score
I'm against it, the only reason they allow it is because of the right to privacy...I think it isn't private though because an abortion involves a doctor, the father, and the baby itself...so how is it private?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nobody has a right to tell a woman what or what not to do with her own body. Abortion is a viable option, seeing as we don't need more people in this world, let alone stupid teen moms raising blueberries or something along those lines, just a blanket statement fyi.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
If the woman was raped then yeah she should get rid of the baby if she needs to but otherwise I don't agree with abortion its still life whether born or not.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So you are saying sperm is life?

Everyone would be charged for genocide by that logic.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not really.

Fetus doesn't develop a brain or heartbeat until 2nd or 3rd trimester.

Don't eat eggs btw.