Kayfabe Abduction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Buster and Reginald are in a car after Buster’s match.*

Buster Gates: That Will Neilson is a piece of work...

Reginald: You can’t let him get to you, beat him at the pay per view and he’ll go back down into obscurity.

Buster Gates: Yeah, you’re right...

Reginald: So what’s the plan for the rest of the night, sir?

Buster Gates: Honestly Reg, I need a drink.

Reginald: Not a problem...

*Reginald turns the car around and the pair head towards a club.*

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Buster and Reginald burst out of a club, both of them steaming drunk. Buster has his shirt unbuttoned and Reginald surprisingly stills looks the same as always, not a hair out of place and the World Heavyweight Championship is still around his waist.*

Buster Gates:
Let’s go home...

Reginald: I don’t think it’s a good idea to drive.

Buster Gates: We don’t need a car! We can walk it.

Reginald: It’s about five miles back to the hotel...

Buster Gates: We’ll be back in no time.

Reginald: If you insist...

*The duo begin to walk.*

EVEN LATER THAT NIGHT

Buster Gates:
JESUS CHRIST REG! I feel like I’ve been walking forever. Why didn’t we just get a taxi?!

Reginald: It was your idea to walk!

Buster Gates: I don’t remember saying that...

Reginald: I am certain; this was all your idea.

*In the distance you see some headlights closing in.*

Buster Gates: Aha! Reg, get their attention! We can get a ride off of these guys.

*Both Reginald and Buster begin waving at the lights which get closer. The vehicle comes into view, a black van. It doesn’t slow down as it gets closer and both Reginald and Buster need to shield their eyes from the light. Buster walks forward to again try and grab their attention. As the van drives closer, the door swings open and hits Buster, sending him flying. Reg stands still, shocked by everything. The van pulls to a stop and two men wearing masks jump out. They instantly target Reginald, punching him down onto the floor. As one of the men kicks him, the other opens the van door. The two then pick up Reginald and throw him into the back. They quickly close the door and get back in the van and drive away. Buster is still down, knocked out as the van drives further away into the distance with Reginald and the World Heavyweight Championship locked in the back.*