Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
ok, take the 1st question, for example: 3 yrs from now, where do you see Randy Ortan in the company he's currently working for? like his position in the company, is he still gonna be one of the top guys? think of the question in that sense. simplified sense.
Of course, you wouldn't have a straight answer for that question, what you will have, would be more of a self-question. but don't read that question in that sense, because then you'll just confuse yourself further then now.

"EG: 3yrs from now i can see myself as vice-president of XOX company.....
what you should try to do is, break down the question, each, not all together. then try and break down the answers WITHOUT leaving the main question that you're trying to answer, because once you break the answers, you tend to leave the main question, because the broken down answers will give you more and other thoughts of different questions that somewhat don't apply to the main question.

sorry for it being a bit long, hope it helped.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Would love to see Carlos write about how he's going to be the major face of the company STILL in five years.

Shut up, I have 1 year and 3 months to write this shit properly.

Right now, I'm in the ''?????'' phase. Then I'll get the profit.