AAA vs WWE over Mysterio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
See this is my reasoning behind thinking that 90 day rule is so absurd. Do the fans really give a shit about Rey leaving? The majority - probably not. I suppose that rule could be a good thing in certain situations but in Rey's current standing - just let the guy go and allow him to work already.

Vince and company are control freaks and always have been. It's especially absurd considering Rey is barely utilized on television as it is and they've supposedly been advising him to "hang 'em up" for a few years now. But this is just them not wanting another promotion to make money from performers they consider to be "their's" if they can't make any money from them either.

There were rumors of ADR pushing an idea for Wrestlemania XXX (that never came to fruition) where he would face Rey Mysterio in a Hair vs Mask match. Imagine how huge that match would be in Mexico.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how big a name Rey would be in Mexico. He only spent 3 years in Mexico if his wikipedia is to be believed and was a midcard act. Granted his WWE run has made him a world wide megastar. But Mexico tends to be an entity within itself