AAA TripleMania XXX - April 30, June 18, and October 15, 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, other matches that have been confirmed are Blue Demon Jr. vs. Psycho Clown in the Ruleta de la Muerte finals, which is interesting since the match can go either way., and Pagano vs. Cibernético in a Hair vs. Hair match.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also, other matches that have been confirmed are Blue Demon Jr. vs. Psycho Clown in the Ruleta de la Muerte finals, which is interesting since the match can go either way., and Pagano vs. Cibernético in a Hair vs. Hair match.
Why would it be the winners that progress in a losers advance tournament? Surely it would be Penta vs. Villano IV

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it is indeed Penta vs Villano . which im almost certain villano is losing lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's fucking crazy because I think NWA also booked a Taya/Kamille rematch for their New Orleans PPV in November which is a rematch of the match at Night one of NWA 74 :lol Which was a pretty good match but man, they killing this pairing lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kenny Omega is not going to Triplemania.

On Konnan’s podcast, Konnan confirmed that Omega was set to headline the Triplemania show on October 15, but due to his suspension, is unable to do so.

“Omega was gonna headline Triplemania and [AEW] won’t let him go,” Konnan said. He said both Omega and AEW head of talent relations Christopher Daniels said he would not be able to make the shot.

Omega, along with The Young Bucks, CM Punk, and Ace Steel, have all been suspended from AEW following a confrontation backstage at AEW All Out back on September 4 after CM Punk made negative comments towards The Bucks and Hangman Page. The AEW World championship, which Punk held, and the Trios championship, which the Bucks and Omega held, were all vacated as a result.

Matches announced for the October 15 show in Mexico City include Pentagon Jr. vs. Villano IV in a mask vs. mask match, Taya Valkyrie vs. Kamille for the AAA Reina de Reinas Championship, Hijo del Vikingo vs. an unknown opponent for the AAA Mega Championship, and Pagano vs. Cibernetico in a hair vs. hair match.

Reactions: Necro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If TK pulls him from Toronto im sellling my ticket, this is starting to be bullshit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's kinda sad that I slightly doubt the validity of this tho :lol like it's most likely true, but I can see a world where Kenny was never confirmed at all, only loose talks about it and then he decides to pull out before anything was official and Konnan just makes an assumption:lol

I doubt that's the case tho simply bc Vikingo had a mystery opponent booked already so I'm believing Konnan until otherwise. Just weird Kenny seems fine to do media appearances in Japan for the video game but nothing else

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's kinda sad that I slightly doubt the validity of this tho :lol like it's most likely true, but I can see a world where Kenny was never confirmed at all, only loose talks about it and then he decides to pull out before anything was official and Konnan just makes an assumption:lol

I doubt that's the case tho simply bc Vikingo had a mystery opponent booked already so I'm believing Konnan until otherwise. Just weird Kenny seems fine to do media appearances in Japan for the video game but nothing else
not for the official AEW game tho, tbf, he went to japan to plug other games, he was actually pulled from the AEW stuff so...idk. what could he have possibly done to warrant being pulled from something in a month from now, sounds shady as hell

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
mb im just getting emotionally involved in this though, the fact he might miss a Canada return really rubs me the wrong way. guess i should wait

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
not for the official AEW game tho, tbf, he went to japan to plug other games, he was actually pulled from the AEW stuff so...idk. what could he have possibly done to warrant being pulled from something in a month from now, sounds shady as hell

Ah okay, I knew he didn't wrestle at that exhibition thing but I thought he was still doing AEW game publicity. Seems super weird then bc even Punk's camp more or less had nothing bad to say. But I'm not really worried about being in the dark too long on this situation anyway, I think all this shit comes out in full after a couple months

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mb im just getting emotionally involved in this though, the fact he might miss a Canada return really rubs me the wrong way. guess i should wait

I wouldn't blame you lol unless it comes out that he deserves it but I'm even finding it hard to think the Bucks should have to miss that long and they're less innocent than kenny seems

I just wouldn't take Konnan as 100% confirmation Kenny was pulled for the suspension tho, only thing that I think makes it likely is we know how much Kenny wanted that Vikingo match

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah just feels like a couple of months without kenny and the bucks while punk gets to rehab and not lose out on a thing really rubs me the wrong way I guess

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn't blame you lol unless it comes out that he deserves it but I'm even finding it hard to think the Bucks should have to miss that long and they're less innocent than kenny seems

I just wouldn't take Konnan as 100% confirmation Kenny was pulled for the suspension tho, only thing that I think makes it likely is we know how much Kenny wanted that Vikingo match
yeah fair. he does love Vikingo. But yeah Konna is a carny fuck who lies all the time and has been causing issues for AEW so maybe he's just talking shit because tk pulled Kenny for an unrelated reason lol