A24's X (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
ti-west-a24.png

From writer/director Ti West and starring Mia Goth, Jenna Ortega, Martin Henderson, Brittany Snow, and Scott Mescudi. X – In Theaters March 18.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Alot of pretty ladies in this Trailer and did they just spoil the Ending with The Cops showing up and no one is around so...everyone DIES?!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alot of pretty ladies in this Trailer and did they just spoil the Ending with The Cops showing up and no one is around so...everyone DIES?!

I'm very hyped for this, cast is nice and A24 have a good track record of movies. Hereditary and Midsommar were amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So turns out Pearl isn't out yet on VOD, I thought it was, but it's very soon at least. It made my choice much easier. :lol

Just watching this now and this opening is giving me heavy Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes. Especially with the sound too. Unsure if that was the intention or not but either way I really like it. It's gritty and intriguing already. Looking forward to see this movie play out, and I'll no doubt have a review up later.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well pending on how I feel about Pearl, this may have topped Black Phone as my favourite horror movie this year. :hmm: Right off the bat, I just wanna say the cinematography in this film was excellent and actually blew me away. Definitely a lot of Texas Chainsaw inspired filming shots and techniques. Felt very authentic 70's as well. Music and everything was spot on. They really should have got Ti West to do the TCM film for Netflix because he would have absolutely knocked it out of the park easily. First death scene was brutal and it only gets crazier from there. I liked the build-up and all the cast were fantastic. Kid Cudi felt totally unrecognisable, I'd like to see him do more horror films in the future. Mia Goth and Brittany Snow played their parts so well. Truly a beautiful horror movie, I wish I hadn't waited so long to see it. So good to see a slasher that hits all the right notes in the current year. I think many old slasher fans will be pleased with this and if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend jumping on it.

Reactions: Jimmy King