A WWE Forums Fifa Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Why the fuck is my name so far down the damn list!?
Count me in.

Also, for me it would have to be on a weekend, don't have anywhere near enough time atm during the week. :sad:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I think I'm just about ready to play Fifa again after that shameful loss to Jonathan.
Are you serious?! Wow, that's embarrasing.

Although not as much as when you beat me like 12-6 :urm:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious?! Wow, that's embarrasing.

Although not as much as when you beat me like 12-6 :urm:

That match was incredible lmao. Yeah, I beat him 8-0, then 5-2, then drew 1-1 when he was Germany and I was Hibs, then somehow managed to lose as England when he was Spain 3-2 :bury:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
That match was incredible lmao. Yeah, I beat him 8-0, then 5-2, then drew 1-1 when he was Germany and I was Hibs, then somehow managed to lose as England when he was Spain 3-2 :bury:
Lmao I know, it was awesome, then the game after I beat you like 8-4 lol, I don't know wtf happened in them games.

Btw I'm never, ever, being Hibs again on Fifa, you literally walked pat my defense. Twelve times. :okay:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lmao I know, it was awesome, then the game after I beat you like 8-4 lol, I don't know wtf happened in them games.

Btw I'm never, ever, being Hibs again on Fifa, you literally walked pat my defense. Twelve times. :okay:

Yeah those were probably two of the best Fifa games I've ever had. The HIbs defence is awful, but nobody stops Brann's Erik Husseklepp :boss: