• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A what if scenario if Goldberg returns

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
What if Goldberg returns....and he attacks people like Big Show, Mark Henry, Ryback, and other strong guys. He even starts lifting two wrestling and is wrecking people when all of a sudden....
*play at 0:33* IT'S GOLBRO IT'S GOLDBRO! Big E comes out with a new gimmick and challenges Goldberg to a match, at Survivor Series, in a steel cage match :yay:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
What if Goldberg returns....and he attacks people like Big Show, Mark Henry, Ryback, and other strong guys. He even starts lifting two wrestling and is wrecking people when all of a sudden....
*play at 0:33* IT'S GOLBRO IT'S GOLDBRO! Big E comes out with a new gimmick and challenges Goldberg to a match, at Survivor Series, in a steel cage match :yay:

not Big E

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Goldberg should go to TNA, the WWE Retirement Center.

Ironic using this argument to defend a company in which the previous Wrestlemania was headlined by HHH, Undertaker and Rock and the one before that actually.

Anyway I'm not interested a Goldberg return, his time has come and gone.