• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A surprise appearance is set for tonight

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Not sure if this needs to be spoilered and I have no idea what the title should be

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
When I read the title, I thought it was gonna be this guy: :joe: appearing tonight. I hope he does.

I actually posted that tweet here.

Rogue

It's fine, was already posted in the LD though.

And I'll say what I said there, Samoa Joe or bust.

Rogue

Speaking of surprise appearances, Doc and Karl are booked for every upcoming WWE TV taping(guessing the Europe ones). No Balor though, guessing them with AJ is more likely.

If not tonight it'll be soon, hopefully as heels.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Speaking of surprise appearances, Doc and Karl are booked for every upcoming WWE TV taping(guessing the Europe ones). No Balor though, guessing them with AJ is more likely.

If not tonight it'll be soon, hopefully as heels.

I'd wait till Payback, as Roman is about to win Doc and Karl come out and distract Reigns, Aj hits the Styles Clash and wins.

Rogue

I'd wait till Payback, as Roman is about to win Doc and Karl come out and distract Reigns, Aj hits the Styles Clash and wins.
I'd wait for Payback as well, think the European tapings start next week though.

Maybe Roman and Ambrose gang up on Styles near the end of one of the RAWs, and they make the save. That'd make both Ambrose and Roman heel though, so I dunno.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
By letting Shane-O Mac control RAW for a second week in a row, it pretty much confirms the Mania match was meaningless. lol
Definitely. That match was a total fucking waste. Vince treated it like it was nothing, and I would have agreed, too.