• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A suggestion...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
And so...THE Cat Army is finally mobilizing...

I knew this day would eventually come.

*Climbs into his special Anti-Cat Shame
Corner Bunker & begins cooking up some
Ramen*

I'm just going to have to wait this out.

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
I am 110% against this and shall stand strong next to my brother-in-human-arms Reag... unless the following conditions are met:

We get to keep the wrestling LD's, LDW, and the League
I still get to retain my Presidency and Reag gets to retain his Secretary of State position
Brit puts me over hard as a great catch to whoever the least crazy of all the lonely cat ladies who will inevitably join that is also a wrestling fan is

The Gipper

The Gipper
I am 110% against this and shall stand strong next to my brother-in-human-arms Reag... unless the following conditions are met:

We get to keep the wrestling LD's, LDW, and the League
I still get to retain my Presidency and Reag gets to retain his Secretary of State position
Brit puts me over hard as a great catch to whoever the least crazy of all the lonely cat ladies who will inevitably join that is also a wrestling fan is
And she acknowledges Vince Russo as the lord and saviour.

Solid Snake

Champion
She is a devout Beerusian, so there is no way that happens.
FamiliarRepentantAnt-size_restricted.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Nah, you're a bored cocksmoker that uses witless posts to get attention

This entire thread is click bait honestly, a tired act & not even a suggestion.

Before you people cry about this post just realize I predicted you would before you did it

Ok then.