A Spoiler? Umaga holds TNA Title In Picture.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
umaga.jpg

It is also the pic on his wikipedia site. He has been with WWE for a year now, and his Samoa Tattoo is also inked on his stomach. And if you remember, the TNA Titles did not come out until like April/May.

Wonder what's up.

PeepShow

LMAO, please donmt tell me hes coming to TNA. And if he does, please dont let his first fued be with Samoa Joe.....

4lkz

Reaction score
I was at that show. It was from Booker T's PWA show. Team 3D was there. He had Umaga come out at the end, and Brother Ray put the title on his shoulder.

I have a pic of it on my camera too.

So really, this is no spoiler.

xtremebadass

this would be awesome, but idk if WWE would allow him, but the Samoans would be pretty awesome

LKP

He isnt he picked up the title walked to the back with it cause one of the guys left put it on his shoulder. Someone went and took a picture whilst he was doing this. I think bubba gave him it.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Anyone think he might CONSIDER TNA?

There have been rumors about Booker considering, and if this was at his show maybe there is a little chatter between all these men about TNA.

The Rated R CMStar

The rumors about Booker was just that he used TNA to threat WWE, just because he was unhappy un moving to Raw, but just a thread. And the title on his waist is the tag title, and he putted that title on that PWA show. I have also seen Matt Hardy wearing a TNA title, but it doesn't means shit.

Reaction score
yea this doesnt mean anything, its just to cause a buzz...thats it. Hardy did the same thing a while back and nothing happened

Reaction score
It would be cool though. I mean, they could get Rosey back and have a stable of Samoans. Samoa Joe, Umaga, and Rosey, that'd be sweet. :)