Kayfabe A Sit Down Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Reginald: Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

*Reginald looks annoyed.*

Reginald: As General Manager of Precision my job is to make sure everything around here runs perfectly and under control. But today I add another task to my list of responsibilities... By request, I will be taking the role of interviewer for a special sit down interview. So with that said; my guest at this time... Buster Gates...

*The camera zooms out to show Buster and Hayley sitting opposite Reginald. Buster is on the edge of his seat staring at Reginald with a smile on his face. Reginald is avoiding eye contact. Buster leans back in his chair and looks at Hayley before turning back to Reginald.*

Buster Gates: Don’t be so rude, Reg. You forgot that the lovely Hayley is also here with me. Apologise.

*Reginald looks over to Hayley quickly before bowing his head.*

Reginald: I am sorry.

Buster Gates: Good! Perfect...

*There is a pause for a few seconds with both parties staying quiet.*

Buster Gates: This is an interview, Reg... Get to it.

Reginald: Why...

Buster Gates: I’m sorry what?! Speak up, I can hardly hear you.

*Reginald looks up and locks gaze with Buster.*

Reginald: Why have you asked for me to interview you? We have interviewers, why me?

*Busters smile widens.*

Buster Gates: Interesting... Very interesting. After Viewer’s Choice I expected the main thing that you would want answered would be why I attacked Ryan Blake... But instead you asked a more personal question. Isn’t that funny? When I returned you called me selfish for “abandoning” you. Yet, you were given the role of General Manager and as you said just before your job is to make sure everything is under control, yet right there... First question and you’re more focused on yourself... The hypocrisy is strong, don’t you think?

*Buster grabs Hayley’s hand.*

Buster Gates: I will answer your question though... Reg, I wanted you to interview me because I know that you’re best for the job. When was the last time we spoke?! I don’t even remember, it’s been that long... Plus, as co-owner of the company I pay your pay checks. If I want you to interview me, you interview me... But I don’t want this to be a hostile environment! We’re old friends, relax! Let’s get back to the interview shall we?

*Reginald fidgets in his chair before continuing.*

Reginald: Why did you attack Ryan Blake after your championship match at Viewer’s Choice?

Buster Gates: Good question! It’s almost like I just told you to ask me that... Going into Viewer’s Choice, all I’ve wanted is to get my hands on Ryan Blake. The week before the event I pinned Andersen Vega with ease. If I wanted to be Precision Champion, I could be. He isn’t a challenge... Ryan Blake has been my target. Yet, the viewers voted me to challenge for that title, not the World Heavyweight Championship held by Blake. I was teamed with Mike Thunder who somehow got the opportunity that I wanted. At the end of the match when I saw him being pinned, I was happy. Mike Thunder does not deserve the honour that is rightfully mine! I could have defeated and pinned Andersen Vega again, but, why should Mike Thunder be rewarded for my work? As prestigious as the new Precision Championship is, I am not interested in it. Not because I wouldn’t like to be champion or because the belt is a lower belt, no... I want whatever Blake has. Whether that be the World Heavyweight Championship, Intercontinental Championship or even the Tag Team Championships... He doesn’t deserve them. I want what Blake has. I want to be the guy who TAKES what he has. Winning that match would have given Thunder what Blake has. That was not happening.

*Buster leans forward.*

Buster Gates: I attacked Ryan Blake to show him that I own him. He’s taking me lightly and I need to show him that he isn’t in control here, I am. And I’m coming for him.

*Buster leans back again and waves his hand at Reginald for another question.*

Reginald: ... Do you expect Ryan Blake to respond with an attack of his own?

Buster Gates: If he is smart, yes. I want him to try and attack me. If he does, I’ll take him down yet again. Ryan Blake is living in the shadow of his brother, Robert. Robert was the only man who I will openly admit “had my number”. He antagonised me for months and I couldn’t beat him. I never got my revenge, so my revenge is kicking in now with his brother. Ryan is not as good as Robert. There will not be two Blakes who torment me because this time around I am in control. So yes, I expect him to come after me, and I invite him to.

Reginald: Many fans have been awaiting your wedding which is taking place in just three weeks’ time at Bad Blood. Have all plans been made?

Buster Gates: Almost! My suit and been made, Hayley’s dress has been purchased, we have our decorations ready. Invites have been sent out, as you’re aware. There are only a few minor things left to decide.

Reginald: I never received an invite?

*Buster’s eyes widen.*

Buster Gates: You didn’t?! Surely I would’ve... It must be lost in the post or something... That’s a damn shame...

*Buster smiles and looks at Hayley.*

Reginald: I think that’s all the time we have. Ladies and gentlemen watching at home thank you for...

Buster Gates: Woah, woah... Hold on just a second. You think that this was just going to be a one sided interview? No, I have some questions for you.

*Reginald’s mouth opens but words don’t form.*

Buster Gates: Do you think you’re being a fair and unbiased General Manager?

*Reginald splutters.*

Reginald: I... I, I... Well, of course, I...

Buster Gates: Oh, is that so? You act as if I don’t watch this show. What the hell is all of this with Joseph Diamond? You’re giving into demands; you’re billing him as the new face of Precision, giving him matches and stipulations? You think that is fair?

Reginald: Let me explain, you see he...

Buster Gates: I don’t care! You can do what you like and he can have what he pleases. This campaign of his is actually ingenious! People were starting to forget who he was since he’s been flip flopping around since losing the Intercontinental Championship many, many moons ago... It’s nice to see he’s found his feet again. I wouldn’t want to ruin that for him yet again like I did at the back end of last year. Next question... Have you been biased to try and help yourself rather than help the show?

Reginald: I don’t understand..?

*Buster tuts.*

Buster Gates: Come on, Reg... Don’t play dumb. I know.

Reginald: ... Know what?

Buster Gates: I know you sent a note to Ryan Blake before our match at Viewer’s Choice.

*Reginald’s eyes widen in horror.*

Buster Gates: What? You didn’t think I would find out? I find out everything around here! You’re more worried about me becoming champion that you would go to the man whose brother made your life hell and ask him for help? How could you?

Reginald: Ryan Blake has been generous to me. He gave me the General Manager job.

Buster Gates: Oh, so you think that’s a good enough reason to try and keep me away from the title? You’re going to ask him for favours? He might have gave you the job, but I can take it away just as easy. I’m going to make you a promise right now.

*Buster leans forward and grabs Reginald’s hand. He forces him into a “pinky promise”.

Buster Gates: I promise you that if... No, WHEN... I take the title away from Ryan Blake... I will fire you.

*Buster releases Reginald’s hand.*

Reginald: No, please!

Buster Gates: So go ahead, run to Ryan Blake again because as soon as I win that title, you’ll be out of here. You better hope that he can protect you then.

*Buster stands up from his chair along with Hayley.*

Buster Gates: Now you can end the interview.

*Buster grabs Hayley around the waist and the two walk out of camera view. The camera focuses on Reginald who watches them walk away. He notices the camera on him...*

Reginald: Just... Turn it off, we’re done here...

*Reginald removes his microphone as the camera fades to black.*
Mentions: @Frosty @Mike Thunder @Welsh-Wizard-97 @CiV