Promos A Showing of Power

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
After his interference of Prime Time, we find Sydney Turner walking fast down the halls of the venue, her heels clicking against the ground with every step.

Camera Guy:
Hey are you sure we should be doing this? This guy doesn't seem like a safe inter-

Sydney:
Exactly. Think about it, this guy comes out of nowhere with suited men and takes out two guys. That's a story worth investigating!

They turn a corner into the parking garage and Sydney finds what she's looking for. Luke Saint and his men are walking towards their black SUV, all of them suited and Saint maskless.

Sydney:
Excuse me! Excuse me! I was wondering i- Oh my God! Wait!

As she grew nearer the four men have taken a defensive stance. Two shielding their boss while the others begin to rush the interviewer. A sharp whistle stops them in their tracks and Sydney can be seen peeking through her risen arms.

Saint
Is that anyway to greet the press?

Walking through the guards is the boss himself, a hand in his pocket and a smirk on his face. Finally face to face, Saint looks down at the 5'5 woman and outstretched his hand.

Saint
Luke Saint. I apologize for the hostility. Can never be too careful in my line of work.

Sydney looks at his face, then his hand. Waiting a few seconds before shaking his hand and regaining her confident composer.

Sydney:
Sydney Turner, LDW Interviewer. I was just trying to catch you before you left.

They each take their hands back.

Saint
This is about me attacking those two isn't it?

Sydney:
Yes, the whole LDW fanbase has questions about why you did it. Why show up and attack them tonight?

Saint laughs lightly and wipes his gloved hand across his chin.

Saint
A simple showing of power Miss Turner. Nothing elaborate.

Sydney:
But why Leo Kobashi and Patriot? Why not the main event or any other match? Wouldn't the main event be the bigger attention grabber?

Saint
Maybe. But I wasn't going to let the chance of interrupting the first ever Prime Time match slip away. Now I hate to cut this short but I have a place I need to be. Goodnight Miss Turner, it's been a pleasure.

Luke turns away from her and goes back towards the SUV. As he gets closer to the vehicle he turns back to face her.

Saint
And remember, as long as I'm here there's no Liberty… only death.

He chuckles under a smile. His men look at Sydney and the camera operator as he enters the driver's seat. One goon shutting the door behind him before the rest enter and exit the venue.

Turner makes a motion towards her neck to signal the camera to turn off. Her face unsure of what to make about LDW's newest signee as the broadcast cuts.