• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A serious request regarding anti-LGBT+ posts on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also. I like to point out. Dak doesn’t believe in gay marriage BUT he doesn’t spew hate every where. So you can disagree with things on it, but in a respectful manner. It’s when you start being disrespectful with your views and hateful it’s a problem.

Last edited:

Moon Bird

It’s crazy how many amendments I’ve had to add to make it more clear.

It's appreciated.

Without rules and enforcement who knows how quickly this place might turn into a copy of the WINC comments section.....

I know I've only been here since September but as someone who has frequented messages boards of various types for over 2 decades now, it's rare to find such a tight knit community like this one.

And what keeps it a great place to be is good moderation :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's appreciated.

Without rules and enforcement who knows how quickly this place might turn into a copy of the WINC comments section.....

I know I've only been here since September but as someone who has frequented messages boards of various types for over 2 decades now, it's rare to find such a tight knit community like this one.

And what keeps it a great place to be is good moderation :)
Fucking WINC is the worst. All my homies hate Winc. Seriously though fuck WINC

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
We need to remember that this is a forum and not a social media site, people come here to give their opinion, debate, discuss and even argue. It’s only natural that on that kind of platform (and especially in a political thread), you’re going to get people that have contrary views, people trying to pick fights and people being edgelords etc and yes it can be very annoying but at the end of the day, that’s precisely what a forum is for. I don’t think we really want to turn this site into an echo chamber where everybody just agrees with each other because that’s boring.
Agreed. Let's talk about professional wrestling.

We can hate each other all we want... but put pro wrestling first\

Status
Not open for further replies.