• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A serious request regarding anti-LGBT+ posts on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
if you think village chief or elder is racist or only applies to indigenous folks, you might need to read up on literally the entire history of the human race where villages existed.

poyser if you cant even admit that you are at the very least 50% responsible for the continuing of this argument, you're absolutely delusional and should probably do some serious, deep reflection. now, as i said, stop baiting me or responding to me. i understand your priorities now and have no interest in talking to you any longer , since its clear you justify your behavior and have zero interest in even trying to understand my positon or how youve legitimately hurt me using the guise that i "swore at you..." . i read you loud and clear, we aint friends. its fine. now goodbye

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Oh and there's only ONE chief here....and it's me.
roman-reigns-acknowledge-me.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
if you think village chief or elder is racist or only applies to indigenous folks, you might need to read up on literally the entire history of the human race where villages existed.

poyser if you cant even admit that you are at the very least 50% responsible for the continuing of this argument, you're absolutely delusional and should probably do some serious, deep reflection. now, as i said, stop baiting me or responding to me. i understand your priorities now and have no interest in talking to you any longer , since its clear you justify your behavior and have zero interest in even trying to understand my positon or how youve legitimately hurt me using the guise that i "swore at you..." . i read you loud and clear, we aint friends. its fine. now goodbye
Needing the last word is always a 50-50 responsiblity.

I hope you find some peace today. I’m so sorry to hear about your mother. Think about this matter no longer, my friend.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Needing the last word is always a 50-50 responsiblity.

I hope you find some peace today. I’m so sorry to hear about your mother. Think about this matter no longer, my friend.
if i wasnt being clear, im not and have no absolved myself from any responsibility. and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.