A serious request regarding anti-LGBT+ posts on this site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What are the offensive comments that I have made on this forum?

I do realise that you guys may not understand humour so I will give you all the benefit of the doubt

If you were actually funny then we may 'get' you. Read the room. Insinuating that homosexual people are lizards isn't what I would deem a joke, and if that's your cup of tea, then what a fun existence you may hold. Maybe you can go deny the Sandy Hook shooting with your mate Ronda whilst you're at it for a laugh?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Jokes are appropriate as long as it’s not the specific joke you were just told is a no go. Pretty simple.
That's actually mental lol. You do not get to decide when people joke or not. My post being taken down is a disgrace

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
George Orwell's 1984 was written in 1949 in the after math of Nazi Germany and World War 2. It was also written as a response to the Soviet Union's practices of extreme authoritarianism, not to mention the rise of McCarthyism that would take root in America In 1950-1954.

McCarthyism was at the time the pre-eminent thought police in the United States, just as the Soviet Union's unpersoning program fit right into 1984's dystopia.

Modern day Russia and modern day China are two great examples of Orwellian society at large. You have the government running the media and controlling the narrative, people who have a different opinion to the status quo being made to disappear or killed for believing differently, and people living in fear for potentially "thinking" the wrong thing.

There is zero comparison between the inconvenience of having to wear a piece of cloth to potentially prevent the spread of disease (which cultures like Japan have adopted into the status quo for over 100 years), and being made to disappear because you dared to protest a war your nation has started.

This is hopefully the last we need to talk about wrt George Orwell.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
That's actually mental lol. You do not get to decide when people joke or not. My post being taken down is a disgrace

Pretty sure if Smark decides on a site he owns - then he can decide that.
If you don't like it - you are free to head to the exit door whenever you want

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
George Orwell's 1984 was written in 1949 in the after math of Nazi Germany and World War 2. It was also written as a response to the Soviet Union's practices of extreme authoritarianism, not to mention the rise of McCarthyism that would take root in America In 1950-1954.

McCarthyism was at the time the pre-eminent thought police in the United States, just as the Soviet Union's unpersoning program fit right into 1984's dystopia.

Modern day Russia and modern day China are two great examples of Orwellian society at large. You have the government running the media and controlling the narrative, people who have a different opinion to the status quo being made to disappear or killed for believing differently, and people living in fear for potentially "thinking" the wrong thing.

There is zero comparison between the inconvenience of having to wear a piece of cloth to potentially prevent the spread of disease (which cultures like Japan have adopted into the status quo for over 100 years), and being made to disappear because you dared to protest a war your nation has started.

This is hopefully the last we need to talk about wrt George Orwell.

Who was talking about masks?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Don't make jokes about gays being lizards.............makes joke that gays are lizards..............whinges and carries like a preteen. Hmmm.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m pretty sure I can, actually.

Why is leaving lgbt out of it such a hard thing for people?

If we said don’t insult black people, we’d get no pushback.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you were actually funny then we may 'get' you. Read the room. Insinuating that homosexual people are lizards isn't what I would deem a joke, and if that's your cup of tea, then what a fun existence you may hold. Maybe you can go deny the Sandy Hook shooting with your mate Ronda whilst you're at it for a laugh?
It doesn't matter if people think I am funny or not. That is completely irrelevant so please stop bringing that up. You are a broken record.

If you don't like the joke then get over yourself. Your the one acting as the joke police. If you think it's offensive then that's your problem. Clearly blatant satire if this forum doesn't add joke then what's the point? It's just a safe space

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I’m pretty sure I can, actually.

Why is leaving lgbt out of it such a hard thing for people?

If we said don’t insult black people, we’d get no pushback.
Now I miss @PHX :dcry

Reactions: Swamps

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Maybe you can go deny the Sandy Hook shooting with your mate Ronda whilst you're at it for a laugh?
What's sandy hook got to do with this discussion? And who the fuck is ronda? You must be confusing me with someone else.

You think because I made a joke making fun of outlandish conspiracy theories that I belive in outlandish conspiracy theories that makes no sense whatsoever

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It doesn't matter if people think I am funny or not. That is completely irrelevant so please stop bring that up. You are a broken record.

If you don't like the joke then get over yourself. Your the one acting as the joke police. If you think it's offensive then that's your problem. Clearly blatant satire if this forum doesn't add joke then what's the point? It's just a safe space
Ayo......Someone going "don't do this" then doing it isn't satire. That's antagonism....that's another form of comedy. But it's not satire.

We need to nip that in the bud sir.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Rosie

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If we said don’t insult black people, we’d get no pushback
I would of made the exact same joke just replace gay people with black people. I have no prejudice against gay or black people so the joke is flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.