A serious request regarding anti-LGBT+ posts on this site.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay so my post was taken down about gay people being reptiles which was blatant satire. This is worrying...

It was a blatantly a joke and it was taking down. Why are we removing jokes that are not even remotely out of order? Your turing this forum into Facebook where jokes are censored because the subject matter contains a marginalised group.

But my joke was not at the expense of gay people it was making fun of homophobic people.

Are we not allowed to make fun of homophones.? That doesn't seem right. Or the person who took it down is dumb as fuck and doesn't understand blatant satire. I think it's the latter

The fuck did homophones ever do to you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Dude, you are legit one of the worst people on this forum for flaming and being aggressive and even harassing. If we were to toughen up rules in the way you want, you'd be one of the first out of the door. Take this very thread as an example, I post my opinion and you respond telling me to shut up, insinuating Im a douche and calling me weird. Nothing I posted was ever aimed at you, didn't address you, used no vulgar or offensive language and you've jumped down my throat. Something you consistently do to people that dare to hold a different opinion to yourself. Im constantly telling people in the staff chat not to ban you or take your vitriol seriously because I hold the opinion I do that people come to a FORUM to post their opinion and to discuss and argue. So maybe take a look a little closer to home before you get on your high horse about how signing up to this website isnt a free pass to be a douche

Sounds like I hit a nerve, thanks for not actually addressing my point n just piling on everything I do wrong instead. Really shows how good your original point was! I called your opinion weird , and that others act like douches. Read better please! If you have a personal issue with me, pm me. You original paragraph was a bunch of whining non sense about stuff no one asked people to be banned about abd went on about how people need tp toughen up. I think it's a shit take and you should look at yourself instead of going on a rant about how awful I am. Dunno what your problem is all of sudden is considering you do and aee involved in the bare minimum abd have 0 stake in this yet felt the need to go.on a rant n insinuating victims need to be tougher. Tl Dr your post was awful and I'm more than happy to call you out on it , because as a mod, it makes you look very bad. Have a nice day!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also I'm shaking in my boots at being the first to go lol, so scared! My radar is fine everyone I've pointed at being shit has been banned at least once . I'm more than comfortable with my assessment of people, n if I take it too far I'm happy to apologize n take a hit. Have b4

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you wanna make sure you get away with the satire card you should probably make sure you're funny
Me being funny or not doesn't matter at all. As humour is subjective. Put it back up.

Your telling me that jokes get taken down for not being funny?

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I find Poyser's position on the issue very disappointing. It's the sort of attitude that guys like Odo would have taken, and I thought he was better than that

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I find Poyser's position on the issue very disappointing. It's the sort of attitude that guys like Odo would have taken, and I thought he was better than that
Yup

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If you are going to attempt to make satirical joke - it helps if you aren't seen as someone who doesn't already make offensive comments.

• Angry
Reactions: Redboy123@

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Also I'm shaking in my boots at being the first to go lol, so scared! My radar is fine everyone I've pointed at being shit has been banned at least once . I'm more than comfortable with my assessment of people, n if I take it too far I'm happy to apologize n take a hit. Have b4
Haven't banned me yet you...

"bunch of middle-aged squares!"
- John Lennon

:rippedcal

• Love
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Haven't banned me yet you...

"bunch of middle-aged squares!"
- John Lennon

:rippedcal
I've survived this long and im not going anywhere. Im an asshole but I use it against worst assholes. So yall can pile and hate n think I'm jerk. Ur probably even right. But I fully accept what i am n i will never ever back down for standing up for my friends

Reactions: Swerve

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you are going to attempt to make satirical joke - it helps if you aren't seen as someone who doesn't already make offensive comments.
What are the offensive comments that I have made on this forum?

I do realise that you guys may not understand humour so I will give you all the benefit of the doubt

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nothing ironic about someone acting self righteous whilst employing the same or even more blatantly direct antagonistic tactics they claim someone else is doing.

- ME

Reactions: Swamps

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Satire and irony is banned for people who are not deemed worthy by the Wrestling Smarks elite

This is like Orwells 1984

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maybe no one thinks you're funny and your sad attempt at hiding your awful shitty views behind "jokes" are about as transparent as a bay window. Just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.