Kayfabe A rivalry reborn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score

As the show comes back from commercial Martin Drake's music hits and the man himself storms down to the ring. He has a look of intense disdain on his face.

" Cut the music! I have more important things to be doing right now than be out here speaking my mind but there's something bugging me and it regards to the triple threat last week. All week long you Idiots have been sending me messages on social media and bugging me in the streets saying your win over Chris Young at backlash was nothing but a fluke. But that's anything but true, I met him on his terms in that Tokyo street fight and I slew the demon! "

The fans began chanting Chris Young beat you causing Martin to go berserk in the ring.

" No he didn't! I did not lose to Chris Young you people hear me?! I did not get pinned last week! He remembers what I did to him so what did he do? He took the easy road and pinned the third man after I had done all the work and he goes and steals the glory. But the fact of the matter is that Chris Young is still traumatized after backlash but who wouldn't be after I exposed him for the coward that he is. You hear me Chris you are nothing but a..."

Suddenly Martin Drake was cut off by music that had become all too familiar to him.

@impactking

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*The Music of Chris Young starts to interrupt Martin Drake as Chris Young in his street clothes walks out with a microphone in his hands with a cocky smirk on his face. He enters the ring and walks around Drake before.*

“Look what we have here, Someone whining like a baby. I Won that match because I am a supreme opportunist. You see, I got the brains to know when to for the kill. You did nothing to me at Backlash. I still walked away and I made that match the amazing classic. Now, It’s been a long time since my fanatics got to give me a reaction like this. Do you want to know why I’m out here? I’m here to interrupt your promo it’s that simple. Drink it in Martin.The real reason I’m out is to start again what I did not walk away from and to put a name back on my list.

*Chris Stops and walks around the ring as he takes in the crowd reaction.*

“Now I do want my one more match, But you get under my skin, I deserve to be a champion right now. I Know I can beat even if no one thinks I can. If you don’t know. Now you know.
I don’t need to prove I’m the best Because I’m the best and in case you didn't already know and in case any of you forgot. The Amazing Classic always puts on a 5-star match. I’m better than the best! So I'm laying out the gauntlet. Fight one on one or are too much of a bitch!/

*Chris Stands his ground waiting for a response.*

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
"Who the hell do you think you are? Coming out here and addressing me like that you should learn some damn respect for your betters! You don't deserve to be in the same ring as me hell your not even fit to lace by boots. But you know what you and all of these people have pissed me off so much that I just can't take it anymore! You want a match with me tonight? You really want to have your career ended here in Anaheim, California? Why of all place's would you want your last moment in a wrestling ring here where the only thing faker than the people in California is the support they are showing you right now! "

*The crowd react negatively to Martin Drake's comments before chanting Chris Young's name again.

"You hear that the only reason you are so popular here is because even though these idiots hate both of us they can actually stand you, so you should be bowing at my feet and thanking me for making you this popular. "

Drake stared into Chris Young's eyes from across the ring before squaring up with him but young showed no signs of backing down or giving Martin Drake an inch of room before Martin raised the mic to his mouth again.

"But enough with the joking around you want one more match? Hell I'll give you as many matches as you want because kicking your ass is so much fun."

*Martin Drake pushes past Chris Young and walks up the ramp before stopping at the top of the ramp and staring directly at Chris Young before heading to the back.*