A Question...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hi, I have always seen people so this and have never found out how to do it myself, How do you make the Text in a sig look see-through and then put other pictures in it? sorry if this is a dumb question but i will still rep

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
the only way i know of is to take the text you want type something up open another pic and click image at the top go down to define pattern, name it then go edit the text, you know where ya add a shadow n glow n stuff like that go to patterns at the bottom i think its under gradiant and then scroll through all the pictures until you find the picture. click the picture and your text should have a picture inside it then you can add a glow or a stroke to make it really pop. hope this helps you. :)

the dark knight

as for making it look-through, im not sure but, i use white text then set the opacity low...

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i was just thinkin you could do gradient and make the opacity to 0 and that would make it see thrue

Reaction score
thank you! i would rep you but it sayes i have to spread it around first

Wrestling Station

just place opacity to 0% and add a stroke/ border to the text.