• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Question For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So firstly im gonna @ as many of you as possible, because truth be told, i need as many of you to see this as possible.

@The Gotham Priestess @The GOAT @Red Rain @Redboy123@ @Redolph! @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus @Solid Snake @Solidus @Grievous 3D @Jacob Peabody @Seto-san @Senhor Perfect @Maporeon @Kairi HoHo @Patriot Pants @Beavie

So, now that you all are here.

Understand this is not a joke, it is a very serious question, one that i require an answer to for many reasons, this isnt a thing thats gonna happen soon, but eventually i may call upon you all for help, and before then i wanna see just how many of you i can count on for this.

So the question is, would you be okay with voicing a character in a series? As in an anime?

I ask because there is one i intend to make, and as it stands right now i may have the tools to make it, but i am not yet fully certain if the tools i have will be good enough, but thats a conversation for a later time, right now, i just need to know how many of you would be willing and able to voice a character for a show?

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
So firstly im gonna @ as many of you as possible, because truth be told, i need as many of you to see this as possible.

@The Gotham Priestess @The GOAT @Red Rain @Redboy123@ @Redolph! @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus @Solid Snake @Solidus @Grievous 3D @Jacob Peabody @Seto-san @Senhor Perfect @Maporeon @Kairi HoHo @Patriot Pants @Beavie

Understand this is not a joke, it is a very serious question, one that i require an answer to for many reasons, this isnt a thing thats gonna happen soon, but eventually i may call upon you all for help, and before then i wanna see just how many of you i can count on for this.

So the question is, would you be okay with voicing a character in a series? As in an anime?

I ask because there is one i intend to make, and as it stands right now i may have the tools to make it, but i am not yet fully certain if the tools i have will be good enough, but thats a conversation for a later time, right now, i just need to know how many of you would be willing and able to voice a character for a show?
I'll give it a go ?‍♂️ maybe you can use my voice

• Love
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock

Sure, depends on how this will be made but sure.

• Love

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Hopefully your project is a fan dub of the seasons past the first one of Hell Girl or I'm out xD #FuckSubs

Nah man, I'd be down, but I don't know nothing bout doing no anime voices, otherwise id be down but I feel like I couldn't do a good job and wouldn't wanna bring your project down

• Love

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Like i said this wont happen anytime soon, its gonna be quite some time, but knowing that so far most of you are on board when the time comes makes me quite happy. ?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What is a plot in an anime?
n3pNRcN.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley
Status
Not open for further replies.