A Popular Topic: Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
How about Eddie Guerrero and God Benoit?

You could make a very good case for Benoit, even if he did die in 2007. His title run was one of the best booked from both a storyline and in-ring standpoint in the last 10 years and even his run as a mid carder from 05-07 was very good, his work before getting the strap is also top notch.

With Eddie it's a bit harder being that he died in mid 05, granted from 02-05 he was arguably the most consistant worker in the WWE at the time and even before he came back to the WWE he was out performing some of the best in the buisness IMO, but 5 years is hard to warrant being put on a best workers in the decade list. If I had to do a top 5 (WWE only) I would have to say:

HBK
Rey
Cena
Edge
HHH

Brandon-E

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen his match against Dolph Ziggler in Mexico?

[video=youtube;r2NNFBAd94g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NNFBAd94g[/video]

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Sin Cara's best matches I've noticed have been at house shows. I saw an awesome match with Primo Youtube like a week or so before he debuted and like I mentioned he and Chavo tore the house down at a house show I was at last month. That match I saw at a house show was 10x better than any match he's had on WWE TV, that I've seen at least.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Sin Cara is one-dimensional.

Sure he looks cool with all his spin moves but he cannot sell, and how is he going to carry off any of his moves against the big men. His moveset requires the other party to be incredibly agile to be able to sell his attacks. How can he possibly ever become legit if he cannot be in the ring against the likes of Kane and the Big Show.

Markz

Reaction score
His match last night with Bourne was his best E performance. Ironically enough, it was probably Bourne's as well. Great to see those 2 finally get matched up with someone who fits their style. I marked out at the running attack dodges... especially because if Sin Cara wasn't perfect during his dodge (literally 3 inches in a split second)... Evan Bourne's knee was going to decapitate him. Wasn't an amazing match by any means, especially to the lucha or E standard, but it was far more entertaining than most of what the E does on a nightly basis, and refreshing to see these two finally have a somewhat suitable match. I'd love to see them have a feud where Bourne goes pseudo-heel just for the need to defeat Sin Cara (which I'd honestly have him be the first to do around October or November)... because I know Bourne's capable of telling multiple stories in the ring, and Sin Cara needs that to grow with the E's audience... not to mention lucha libre has NEVER been prominent enough in the E... it'd be an awesome lead-up to have Bourne feud with Rey, or even lead Sin Cara to feud with him >_>.

I watched that match and marked out to the shear idea of a best of five series between these two. The styles match which would just guarantee good matches each time and push the guys on a whole other level, but with Sin Cara being taken under HHH's wing you just know that won't happen as the WWE never has and never will give high flying a serious angle or even a serious chance. It was a nice thought though.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Well, his unbeaten streak just ended anyway....

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
...in his best match to date. Go figure. Yay Christian.