A new study suggests..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Scientists have recently studied that 85% of individuals give less amount of fucks if the original fuck was sang in a show tune. Recently, an experiment at the University of Skallowiztferhurer showed that an alarming 38% of Australians give a fuck but only towards Hugh Jackman. In 1905, an amazing 91% of world population agreed that the over all fuckery of fucks was fucked, thus concluding that study. Since then, we have never seen numbers reach as high as 22% until now. Scientists are already advising world leaders to come together and build 'fuckery-bunkers' as this will be the end of days.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have been observing lads on nights out down the boozer and guess what? women love men like me

all this bitterness from other people saying women want a pretty boy, or a lad with lots of money is bollocks lads.

people say i need to have a job at 28, well guess what? i could not give a shiny shit and social standing. and guess what else? i dont give a shit about credbility.