A New Face Stable?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
Man would I love to see this. Cena was great for the first time since he was on SD. Put him in this stable, "Tha Chain Gang" and they would be over as hell. This would be great to see and hopefully it happens.

newmie

Reaction score
If this happens with Cena and Cryme Tyme it would be the shiz. And if they could ever get along, Killings should debut next to Cena and become apart of the Stable, it would suit him imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^idk why i didnt think of that. thats genious. hopefully this is how they debut killings...

Qwake

Yeah I guess Cena and Cryme tyme would be an alright stable, although Shad sucks imo...Ron Killings joining them would be good and this would start quite good fueds. JBL getting team priceless would be awesome since there gimmicks are money related in a way, cryme tyme fight for tag titles as Cena fueds with JBL :yes:

Bubbles222

Reaction score
i thought cena/cryme tyme had legit heat in real life

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Where did you here that?? Well The Chain Gang with CT, and Killing's would be awesome.. Then, the New Cabinet with Team Pricless, and JBL.. Not to mention the possibilties of the heel stable with Randy Orton, and Batista.. Awesomeness is reeking from Raw behind the shadow's lol

MikeRaw

I highly doubnt there will be all 3 of those. Cena and Cryme Tyme looks like a yes, and now its either JBL and the young guys (dibiase/rhodes) or Batista and Orton with the young guys, and I think its gonna be JBL.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Batista/Orton = (Re)volution. SEE IT WORKS ON TWO LEVELS HA...HA.....HA....>_>

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Lol I thought of that name.. But the stable had CM Punk, Triple H, and The Hardy's lol..

Yeah, I doubt all three will happen... Cena will feud with JBL, and Batista, Orton, Punk, and the other guy's will handle the main event..