A new contender is entering

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mavcu

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey there !

My name, well my nickname is actually Mavcu in reallife.
My actual name is Marvin. Marvin = Mavcu

Sounds awkward? Well, that could be because I'm German/Polish

The nickname is actually polish, Mavcu. Just happy that they didn't call me "Hans" or something similar to that. (No offense tho' if someone is called Hans.)

Not quite sure where to start, as this is a wrestling forum, I think I'll start by naming the top wrestlers to me.

My fav's are : 1. Triple H 2. The Undertaker 3. Randy Orton (The Viper, not the legend killer)

But the biggest respect of course goes to Mick Foley, my goodness he is such a badass.

One thing I'd like to say also is that people annoy me, hyping the Rock and saying that cena sucks, even tho the Rock NOW is actually pretty much the same as Cena.

Like that : Cena does his talk bla bla bla, but it rarely has action behind his words, THE SAME with the Rock, he always talks about whooping candy asses, but I hardly see any fights (new the rock, the old one in the attitude era was totally cool)

Therefore I favour Goldberg/Undertaker and guys like them, they don't do all that huge talk, they simply do it and whipe some candy asses.

So, by my grammar now you should actually get that I'm not a native speaker of the English language, sorry about that.

Last but not least, some information like my age and hobbies

I'm 17 years old, in summer I'll be 18.

My favorite sport is bodybuilding, I just love it. (Also it is the most complex sport kind)

I'm an only child (Is that correct, saying it like that?)

And ye, I live in Germany, northern Germany to be exact, it's called

Schleswig-Holstein. Yea. So.

Again, thanks to the guy showing me that forum and I hope to have some interesting discussions

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Welcome to the forums man. I'm a big Taker fan, though I hate your #1 guy Triple H lol. Mick Foley is a hero, I love the guy, in my top 5 favourites of all time.

"I'm an only child" That's written perfect, your English is very good for someone who states it's not their native language.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man Mick Foley is a legend so props for the Foley love!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Triple H is a cunt.

Welcome to WF, good introduction thread. Hope you can participate in future live discussion threads.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Triple H is a cunt.

Welcome to WF, good introduction thread. Hope you can participate in future live discussion threads.

:heart::heart: for the highlighted!

Mavcu

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Saylor said:
Triple H is a cunt.

[size=xx-small]I will have an eye on you.[/size]

There is one thing I'd like to know, how do you guys think of "The Rock"

Just in general, no big discussion here, just a short reply.

E: I love Triple H for his attitude, he seems like a viking to me, and as you probably now northern Germany used to be viking styled in the past. (Well, the country Germany did not exist at that point, we were Germani, correct term?)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mavcu said:
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

[size=xx-small]I will have an eye on you.[/size]

There is one thing I'd like to know, how do you guys think of "The Rock"

Just in general, no big discussion here, just a short reply.

E: I love Triple H for his attitude, he seems like a viking to me, and as you probably now northern Germany used to be viking styled in the past. (Well, the country Germany did not exist at that point, we were Germani, correct term?)

Yes correct term, I'm not a fan of HHH so I won't reply to that :p

As for The Rock. I love the guy, I mean I want Cena to win at Wrestlemania but I've always been a big Rock fan. He hasn't lost his ability to be able to make some awesome promos.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome! we seem alike as we both like Bodybuilding! thats really good. The reason I'm behind body building is so that I have the physique for Wrestling School when I am older. Btw, I am 14 and I live in Chicago. My fav is Cody but i am a hhh hater as well but his theme is sick.