A new beginning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
WWS-Online.net Insider Podcast
April 14, 2016
1:00 pm

After a long abscence from pro wrestling, Chris Alexander finally decided to make the return to what had been the starting point of his 14 year journey through combat sports - pro wrestling. And so he would, on November 18th 2015 in a bar packed with just roughly 500 people, Chris Alexander took out a rather brash Tyler Tirva with head kick. This journey eventually lead Chris to World Wrestling Syndicate, where his first match back is with two other young and eager competitors. With this suprise return a lot of questions have been on the mind of WWS fans and who other than WWS favorite Bryce Montgomery to dig out the questions of the ever so polarizing Chris Alexander.

Bryce Montgomery: Thank you all for joining us, I'm Bryce Montgomery alongside Chris Alexander. Chris it's been a while since you've been in here with us since your last performance. You wanna tell us about what you've been up to since?

Chris Alexander: I've had some things goin' on, but nothing hits the passion more than coming out here in front of these fans. There's just a feeling I get about this that I don't get from doing anything else. It's unreal man.

Bryce Montgomery: So what can the fans expect to see with you back?

Chris Alexander: Fans can expect to see a new level of excitement with me here in World Wrestling Syndicate. I'm not much of a talker Bryce I like to do my talking in the ring and come Sunday the world's gonna know what that's all about.

Bryce Montgomery: You're facing two opponents in a Triple Threat match at Unwritten, Dazza Holden and Chris Johnson. What's going to be your strategy heading into the match?

Chris Alexander: A set strategy never really works because anything can happen. The way I see it, we're three young and hungry competitors looking to staple our name into something big. This has all the right ingredients for classic, and I'm gonna use that feeling to motivate me and put on the best performance of my career.

Bryce Montgomery: So you no specific words for your opponents?

Chris Alexander: No, I don't. I'm not gonna feed you the whole "The epic clash of the titans" garbage because it's not the case. But one thing is for sure, and that's tonight will be World Wrestling's first mark... of the Dragon.

Bryce Montgomery: Alright Chris, well good luck on Sunday and hope for the best!

END
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being late.

Last edited: