A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Or maybe cuase inner beauty only exists in the mind of chub chasers. Lmao.

Moonlight Drive

It's about what's on the inside, but most ugly people are ugly on the inside as well.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Well it's true I'd rather have a hawt fine bitch who is annoying as fuck then a fat walrus that has a good personality. Call me shallow but......No wait I am shallow, Just call me it.

Maybe i'm sadistic fuck but I actually like hot chicks with bad attitudes. When they act all bossy and shit, that shit turns me on. Also its fun to silence their bad attitude once you do something freaky and sexy.

I can't have that type of fun with a fat nice girl.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I prefer hot girls who are nice (and they're out there), then a hot girl who is a complete bitch. Total turnoff for me, TBH.

Moonlight Drive

^^That's like me, but right off the bat when I first meet them, if a girl is hot I'll pay a lot more attention than I would with an average looker for the first few days, till the illusion wheres off and I discover what a bitch they are.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
See what I mean? lol. Personally, I was like that once. The attitude that looks>personality. You know what that got me? A fine girlfriend....that cheated on me. Not saying infidelity issues is a good looking girl issue only, but I bet you a million to one if I hadn't been shallow and went with a girl who would of actually appreciated me for who I was, rather than going for looks, then I would be alot happier these days.

And regardless of ALL OF THAT OTHER STUFF, you have to give the girl at least some credit Stinger. She posted a pic of herself online, a true pic of herself. I mean, imagine how many average to overweight girls may post a fake pic of themselves to be hot. That took alot of guts from Whippy to be as open as she is about herself, and if that doesn't count for something, then I am afraid I've lost some respect for you. Looks can mean something, but if it means EVERYTHING to you, your way too shallow to be the rational thinking person I thought you were.

Reaction score
I posted fake pictures of me to make myself look sexy.

NOT. That shit is ghey. Its like, Famous 187 ghey. People who do that shit need a life and need to accept who they are and what body type they have, and suck it up. If you wanna post pics of yourself, thats fine. I respect that. You manned (or womanned for the fat chicks) up and got it over with. Yes, people may call you names, like in Elemaentary school, but deal with it, thats life.

LadyHotrod

Just a note LH, you can't expect to go on a wrestling forum and expect to be talking to guys who actually care about personality. When it comes to us wrestling fans, the overwhelming majority have grew up with the trish stratus' the sables, the stacy keiblers, so all they've ever known through wrestling and hollywood media is that looks matter, and nothing else does. So its understandable (not acceptable) how people can be shallow dickheads sometimes in the women department.

Trust me, I grew up with two brothers and no sisters and had 90% male friends so I know exactly how guys think.

:)

Some dumb bitch in another wrestling forum posted fake pics of herself and when we told her to prove it was really her, she fucking used MS Paint to draw some really shitty text on her upper chest and when we asked her how she did it, she said "my friend did it".

I'll try to find the pic and post it. It's so fucking fake and this dumb bitch keeps insisting it's real. You'll fall off your chair and laugh at this lame shit. Let me look for it....

LULZ, here's the dumb bitch.

peaceae6.jpg

Fake MS Paint to go with her fake tits and fake tan.

LadyHotrod

Oh, there is a guy named Number Nine in that forum and he and I are the ones who insisted "her" pictures were fake.

MikeRaw

:rofl: Good find LHR.
That's actually hilarious how badly it is written on.