Kayfabe A little help from a... Friend?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Hayley, Buster’s fiancé is sitting in a café. She has a window seat and she’s patiently waiting, gazing out the window looking for the person she phoned earlier in the week to join her. She sips her now half empty cup of coffee and sighs. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and checks to see if she has any messages. She sees that there is one new next and her eyes light up. She opens the text to see it is from Buster. It reads “STOP. IT’S THE EFFECT.”. Hayley closes the text and puts her phone down. It wasn’t what she was hoping to see. She glances out the window and sees the person she was waiting for walking down the street. She readjusts her hair and sits straight in her seat. The person walks over to her table and sits down opposite her.*

Hayley: Hi. I’m so happy you could meet with me today.

Last edited:

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Hayley sighs.*

Hayley: Well... Lately Buster has been losing a few matches. At first I was a little concerned but thought he would get over it after he got knocked out of the Precision Championship tournament, and after he let out his frustration on Reese Glover, I thought that would be the end of it. Things started to slowly get back to normal. Then he was scheduled to have another match against him and he exploded again. He couldn't believe he had to face someone that he thought was below him. He forced me to do this weird promo where I had to dress like I was going to a funeral. We were standing on a beach in the middle of the night... It was just strange... Then, he ended up losing to Reese last week at the Pay Per View. I've hardly spoke to him since. He locked himself away and honestly... I don't know what to do. I thought that since you have some sort of history with Buster, you might be able to help me out. I mean, I know that you two have had your wars and everything, but at some point you seemed close. You must've seen him like this before, right?

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lukey: How dare he say Danny Glover is below him! As long as he doesn't wear a dirty old towel around his head in the house, starts slowing music down and acting with his suicidal mood swings everything should be fine!
*Lukey starts laughing and nearly chokes*

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Hayley frowns.*

Hayley: Wearing a towel on his head? I mean, he did slow down his entrance music, what does this mean..? Actually, doesn't matter. That's not important. This is serious. Please stop messing around I need some real advice here. We're supposed to be getting married in two months time and right now, I don't even know if that's going to happen. This wedding is a big deal for me. This has to happen so y'know... I need something that can snap Buster out of, well, whatever the hell it is that he's in.

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lukey: Alright then. Let me ask you something, why is your wedding more important then your fiance's mental health? I mean you could always just push the date back. Surely to God I had beef with the guy but I'd be more worried about his mindset at the moment. Just answer me that first. If you don't mind of course.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Hayley: No, no, no... You've got this wrong. Of course i'm worried about how he's doing! I care for him, I love him! He's the man i'm going to marry for God's sake!

*Hayley takes a sip of her tea.*

Hayley: You've got to understand though... A wedding is a big deal. Two months away and do you know how much we've planned? Hardly anything! He's too busy sulking and locking himself away that I can't prepare at all. I need him out of this craziness so that he can be normal again. I need the man I met back, not this lunatic that he currently is. So again i'll ask you, what can I do?

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lukey: Hmmmmmmmmmm......As long as he doesn't get his head shaved he should be all good. I mean that took him over two years to grow back!

*Lukey continues to laugh*

Lukey
: Just trying to lighten things but in all seriousness. That man is weird! I'm not just talking about his taste but things he does. If not he could be described as unstable. Hell I should know I had some of my best matches with the man. Hell I shouldn't be calling them matches, they were wars! He can be an emotional wreck but he can be a very dangerous being when he feels like it. Very hard to control too. So the best thing I could honestly suggest is that....well... stay out of his way. Let him calm himself down and see what happens. Otherwise, things are only going to get worse from here!

*Luke sips his cup of coffee that was in the table*

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Hayley: I can't stay out of his way! I've just told you, I NEED to plan this wedding and he NEEDS to be involved.

*Hayley is becoming more and more impatient.*

Hayley: You know, the only thing I've managed to get out of Buster this week is his "theory" for why he's losing. He's called it the "Robert Blake Effect". He only lost two times last year and both times were to Robert... He's... He's blaming a dead man for his losses. It's ludicrous! It doesn't make sense! I'm not going to pretend that I have any idea of how his brain works or how he thinks of these things, but blaming a deceased man? No! It's just wrong... Since losing these three matches already this year, he's changed so much. He isn't the man I thought I knew. He's changed... He's a shell of himself and not a shell I like. Which is precisely why he needs to snap out of it and get back to normal.

Last edited:

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lukey: I understand that you feel like you can't stay out his way and your right to feel that way but like I said it'll more than likely get worse from here. Especially if he still has a grudge over someone who passed away. You'd want to be crazy to think that its an effect based of someone who isn't even here anymore. Honestly don't think you should mess with him right now. Let him calm down for a bit and see what happens from there.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Hayley: I can't...

*Hayley ponders for a moment.*

Hayley: Thanks for coming here and everything, but... Honestly this isn't the help I was hoping for. I can't leave Buster alone. I need to be with him. Your advice just isn't going to work.

*Hayley looks defeated... She takes another sip of her tea.*

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hayley: I can't...

*Hayley ponders for a moment.*

Hayley: Thanks for coming here and everything, but... Honestly this isn't the help I was hoping for. I can't leave Buster alone. I need to be with him. Your advice just isn't going to work.

*Hayley looks defeated... She takes another sip of her tea.*
Lukey: OK I understand, I tried, Hope everything works out....Oh and by the way, if he asks where were you, don't tell him you were talking to me. Think it's best if he doesn't know. Anyways...Toodaloo see ya.

*Lukey leaves the cafe with a cup of coffee in his hand*

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Hayley watches Luke leave. She finishes her drink, stands up from her chair, puts on her coat and leaves.*

Reactions: M Kells