A little food for thought

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I know we can never get away from people jacking signatures and GFX work. But I make all my own GFX, and to see people who take other peoples work and call it their own, is very, irritating to me. Also, Peepshow, if you havent already noticed that this thread is your ripping of signatures. I like your Patriots sig. You know the one that looks exactly like my Steeler one. Where you just changed out pictures. Cant say anything about it, but if your going to take someones work as an inspiration, please, PLEASE do something that adds your own touch to it. Besides maybe place something on the other side.

Anyway, here is the stolen signature...

JEROME_BY_JAYSIR.jpg

Bettiscopy.jpg

As you can see, pulled a good ole WS, and slapped his tag right smack dab in the middle of something thats obviously not his.

Take it for what its worth, thought you all should know.

Famou$ 187

Oh damn this is gonna be good. I gotta hear the explaintion.

PeepShow

There is no explanation needed except an apology. Yeah, I ripped it. I could sit here and lie to all of you about it and say that that person just edited my name right out of it, but that would be a lame ass thing to do.

But yeah, this was made, what, 6+ months ago on your forum if I remember correctly. Obviously it was done before I knew what the severe consequences were on this site, but whatever. There's nothing I can do about it. And I will be even more honest with you. I had even ripped some others before that one as well. Since about 4 months ago, that obviously hasn't happened though. I knew about the consequences, and it stopped. Obviously it is wrong, and I understand, and I regret it. The staff can take whatever action they feel is necessary, and it will be the right one. Nothing more I can do except say I'm sorry.

C4

PeepShow makes some good Graphics so it's not really that bad if he ripped GFX 6 months ago, and he apologizes so yeah no action should be taken against him.

PeepShow

PeepShow makes some good Graphics so it's not really that bad if he ripped GFX 6 months ago, and he apologizes so yeah no action should be taken against him.

I appreciate that, but yeah, it is bad. You shouldn't steal GFX for any reason. Period.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
So true fellas, so true.....anyway I could get a GFX Made by one of ya'll, you two do great GFX. I know this is not the right place to put this, my bad, jus askin'.

Famou$ 187

There is no explanation needed except an apology. Yeah, I ripped it. I could sit here and lie to all of you about it and say that that person just edited my name right out of it, but that would be a lame ass thing to do.

But yeah, this was made, what, 6+ months ago on your forum if I remember correctly. Obviously it was done before I knew what the severe consequences were on this site, but whatever. There's nothing I can do about it. And I will be even more honest with you. I had even ripped some others before that one as well. Since about 4 months ago, that obviously hasn't happened though. I knew about the consequences, and it stopped. Obviously it is wrong, and I understand, and I regret it. The staff can take whatever action they feel is necessary, and it will be the right one. Nothing more I can do except say I'm sorry.

You have some balls to say it like that. You still do good gfx & I can't hate on you now.

jwind

Reaction score
heh, i remember that graphic. i got beat in a battle by peep with that sig.

C4

Actually, it's a lot artistic to remove someone's existing label and putting your own logo over there. So basically PeepShow did something creative. :shifty:

Wrestling Station

^who is the admin? :shifty: who is complaining? :shifty:

oh btw, the sig is crap anyway, so its nothing special, let peep rip it :p

Reaction score
Ok. Well it kinda gets at me. And if you are so sorry, and you knew it was ripped, why did you put it in YOUR showcase showing the work YOU do. When all you did was search on photobucket and slap your name on it? And there is no existing logo C4. Its just added on top. And yet I get called the rejected one here, which is also coming from another GFX ripper...odd how that works I imagine. Pot calling the kettle black imo. I guess people of certain creeds do stick together.

Back on topic I imagine. I just know I saw that somewhere else and I was looking at what has happened since I was gone, and saw that. I just wanted to point it out. I know Peep rips sigs, but you gotta give credit where credit is due I guess.

Peep is was big of you to say that. I do commend that, but it still doesnt remove that fact that you did take something that you only put your label on and then won a battle with it, while still calling it your own. 6 months ago or not, it was still in your showcase showing what YOU can do...

Thats all I really have to say here.

Wrestling Station

^just face the fact, that you are crap in gfxing.
I paid my dues about the mistake i've done, so you can STFU, why you spoke about me in your first post. You started shit, so STFU.