A.I. Does Music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Soooooo, I was sitting around just going the interwebs and checking out a few things. When I came across this thing called, A.I. I of course knew right away that the initials A.I. stood for Answering Idiots. So I knew I was at the right place for answers. When I arrived to this portal of knowledge it asked if I had any questions for it, being a man who loves to have constant information drilled into his brain I of course had questions....first one of course was.

Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Hey, Elvis asked long ago and I don't think who he was asking ever got back to him)

1683128925954.png

Again, the answer feels kind of incomplete. Elvis asked this question decades ago and I just don't think anyone has the answer. Including these A.I. overlords.

(Wholeheartedly, I was curious what the AI would generate. So I will basically just making this a fun little thread where I find the answers to all of the questions that have been asked in songs. Not sure how much discussion will be created by it, but fuck it, not everything on here needs to have a great debate and sometimes just need "fun things" here).

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
All I have ever heard about this AI stuff is that they're going to take over the word. Enslave the humans and we become their energy source. Sure they look all helpful and innocent now, but in 2 months they'll overtake this place! So today I put my big boy pants on, walked right up to that A.I. and asked it one question.

1683225348807.png

Momma didn't raise no fool, or something like that. I know FULL well that if they were going to enslave us humans this would be EXACTLY what they would say. Well played, AI, well played. You may have this exchange of questioning, but I'm keeping one eye on you at all time, no doubt.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Let's get back on this train. Some of us are dealing with real questions on changing things in our life. Let's see if AI can help us with the always difficult decision of...

1684047713674.png

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Y2Jayne

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
1684303726945.png

You no good, no feeling fucking AI. How may you assist me? FEEL SOMETHING! How are we supposed to be friends when you can't even feel anything?!