A huge challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd just like to point out once and for all, that Rose is a fucktard. Now continue this contest.

LadyHotrod

Shut up Ladyhotrod (what kinda a name is that, some old bag made it) I don't give a damn and 1chilban you nkock off the rounds you would do to accept.

Your PMS of a post here shows that you do infact give a damn, baby.

Oh no, a name insult. PLEASE, JUST STOP THE HURTING!

This Guy

Lets see, she has Rowdy Roddy Piper in her sig. and she calls herself Lady Hot Rod....couldn't be because she's in love with Piper aka Hot Rod.

What kinda name is rosewt01?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
lol @ bkb

so we start the debating today, btb match tomorrow, gfx contest on tuesday, wwe post on wednesday, and flame war thursday i guess?

Nope, each competiton has two days spent on them.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Let me pick the sig for the losers. It will be more humiliating and disturbing the RKO's Boner

Could be a gay guy with hemorrhoids

I know that he said that, this little contest is already stupid shit and i'm just trying to get more active around here. No need for name calling, I don't do net arguing so I won't reply to that “fucking idiot” statement.

I asking a simple question if I could participate in picking the losers sig, I was not looking like a moron.

Sorry but you storming in and name calling made YOU look like the moron. You coulda simply said “No you can't do that” or something like that.

1chiban

Reaction score
The flaming has began, just not with the right contestants lol :p

Has any of this been posted anywhere yet?