A Half Man slams Two and a Half Men

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The 'half' in CBS's "Two and a Half Men," Angus T. Jones, has just slammed the show and we're wondering what the network will do now considering he makes $350,000 an episode.

In a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church, in which he talks about his faith, he says "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.' I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it.

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you'll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news.

"If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

You can check out his comments starting at the 7 minute and 36 seconds mark in the video below.

[video=youtube;KTju7uI8-1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KTju7uI8-1o[/video]

Odd considering how little he's been on this show. Seems like his faith is getting the better of him. If he really wants out of his contract he should have gone Bonkers like Sheen.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I had to stop watching, just Blue. It is an entertaining show. TV was never really meant to be a learning tool was it? It's supposed to be a form of entertainment. I'm a Catholic, but I'm not this hardcore. Sorry, but to badmouth a show that got you on the fucking map. A show that has pretty much made your career mean something, why do that? Just seems pointless, especially with the God bullshit. If God didn't like it, he wouldn't have allowed it to happen. Don't you think at least?

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Is this the little fat kid? I've never watched this show, nor 30 Rock nor The Office. I don't know anybody that does. Yet, they rack up awards at the Emmy's every single year

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Is this the little fat kid? I've never watched this show, nor 30 Rock nor The Office. I don't know anybody that does. Yet, they rack up awards at the Emmy's every single year

Pulls in the same numbers as the NFL so someone is watching it. But yeah that's the little fat kid.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So he is one of those crazy evangelicals, hate him already. He sounds like a complete lunatic, it is amazing how people can still be so brainwashed by religon these days. What a lowlife for trashing the show that made him and the show that will have made it possible for him to live comfortably for the rest of his life. It is like Sheen, if you don't like it then just quit.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Problem is they've already established that they won't simply release people from their contracts they have to go to drastic lengths.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They should just end the show and make their money from syndication. They will still earn bucketloads of money and then they don't have to worry about dealing with idiot actors.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
They should just end the show and make their money from syndication. They will still earn bucketloads of money and then they don't have to worry about dealing with idiot actors.

Show could really do the Roseanne ending pretty effectively I think and it is time to call it quits. They proved they could be successful without Sheen the actual story isn't going anywhere time to call it quits.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It's one of the most successful shows on TV right now, why stop that. They'll probably kill Jake off in the war or some shit.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The ratings jumped at the start when Ashton started but it has dropped since then. Better to end on a high rather than leave with a whimper when ratings decline a lot. Finish out the current contracts and then just end it. As I said they can still make tens and tens of millions of dollars a year through syndication and it is cheaper since they won't have to pay to produce more episodes.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Ashton ruins everything. Only reason the ratings may have jumped when he first got on the show was because of the bullshit he was going through with his wife.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree it was all about people tuning in to see how the show would go without Sheen, it was really high to begin with but after the novelty wore off fans tuned out.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
That's about it, people wanted to see if they'd fail. They didn't want to really see them succeed because everybody was on the Charlie Sheen bandwagon. And they also probably wanted to see how all that crap with Ashton would affect his work.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Looks like the guy here is getting taken advantage of from this church. But whatever, he wants people to stop watching? Well atleast we have one thing in common.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Little ungrateful shit this show made his career he was nothing without it even though he's a waste of space on the show and now he's slamming the show fuck if it was me I would be grateful for the show because of it he's able to live comfortably provided he's not wasting his money on crap.