A great improvement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I think TNA has improved over the past few weeks. I think the live show really turned things around and I actually hope that iMPACT! can go live permanantly because it was nice to see an episode of iMPACT! where things just flowed instead of having horrible editing and cutting to the back .0000001 seconds after a match finishes. Anyway, my point is, TNA is starting to step up their product imo. They are finally giving Samoa Joe a main event push and he has a good chance of winning the World Title at Lockdown, they are starting to really pull out some great fueds and storylines like Team Tomko vs Team Cage, AJ Styles and Karen Angle, and although the matches have been dissapointing, Booker vs Roode. Hopefully TNA keeps on taking this step in the right direction, and most of all...lets all hope that Samoa Joe wins the World Title at Lockdown!!! Ok, I guess that was a little random :laugh:

Thoughts?

PeepShow

I wouldn't exactly say it was a great improvement, but the live iMPACT was far more enjoyable than what they have been putting out regularly. Joe winning the title at Lockdown will probably make a few non-viewers happy, but that still doesn't mean the product will change. We will just have to wait and see.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
I'm REALLY liking TNA now and days... They have some good feuds going on, I for one, am liking the Booker/Roode feud. I don't find there matches that bad tbh. I can see a Machismo/Dutt feud building up which shall be great as well. Angle/Joe is building up nicely and it looks as if Joe will get his first World title reign. Cage and Tomko teams feud is building up really nicely as well. I think there live show was a nice improvement from the tapings, and I hope they do live shows more often now.

The Rated R CMStar

TNA Live was a good show, not a big improvement but better than last weeks shows. Still, in the end is a business, and the TNA live show failed, so I don't see TNA doing it any time soon again.

PeepShow

People say the live show failed, but people might have forgotten it was going against the NCAA Tourney. I know I was flipping back and forth during the show, and I usually don't. Not a great excuse, but still one nonetheless

phantomgerald

The thing with it is that they put all their cards out on a show that is going up against Wrestlemania, which is just plain stupid. If they did it during the quiet wrestling season. Say maybe during the period of June or July, they would definately get a higher rating.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The ratings won't improve for a live show if the only people who know about the show going live are people who already watch TNA or know about them and don't watch anyway. The game will definately boost ratings .2 or .3, mark my words. Now they need something else to advertise to people outside of SpikeTV.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TNA is taking baby steps in the right direction…Drop all the silly and needless gimmicks (Super Eric, Black Machismo, The Guru, Stone Cold Stevie Shark Boy, etc) and get rid of worthless talent *cough* Rellik (which is killer spelled backwards) & Black Reign *cough*. And let the guys (and Gals) do what they are paid to do, wrestle. TNA needs to separate themselves from the Fed again. They don't need to become a clone of WWE to have success in the world of Professional wrestling.

Haze187

Reaction score
Yeah TNA has so many waste of space and time in their product like the biggest examples Black Reign and Rellik wich is Killer spelled backwards. They are going somewhere just they need to get rid of some of the nonsense that is left. And for the love of Jesus Christ bring back Christopher Daniels.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why is everyone hating on Rellik, that's Killer spelled backwards? His gimmick may be a little diputs, that's stupid spelled backwards, but he's by no means untalented.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I agree. I love TNA so much, but I know the truth. Bring back Daniels and get rid of Sharky as SCSA, Curry Man, RelliK which is Killer spelled backwards is pretty cool, I like that team of him, Judas and Black Reign. Shame Judas is gone, though. Black Machismo should stay, put him over, and is really good, get rid of the stupid crap though, like Super Eric, and other stuff. TNA still has great talent though, Roode/Booker best storyline in wrestling over the last couple months I think.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The gimmick blows all sorts of suckiness...If he wrestled as Johnny The Bull I wouldn't mind but the Rellik (which is killer spelled backwards, you did know that right?) gimmick needs to go ASAP!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
It's not a bad gimmick, good for a tag team with Black Reign I think, but thats jus my opinion. They can get rid of him if they want, but atleast keep Black Reign. RelliK, which is Killer spelled backwards btw, is decent.

Also, cant wait for Consequences Creed! Too bad Truth left, coulda had Truth & Consequences tag team

chessarmy

Why is everyone hating on Rellik, that's Killer spelled backwards? His gimmick may be a little diputs, that's stupid spelled backwards, but he's by no means untalented.

^ LOL.

Rellik, thats killer spelled backwards, is actually a pretty good wrestler. Its just his Blue gimmick that is bringing him down. This isn't the 80's anymore, people know that Rellik (thats killer spelled backwards) is just a gimmick. Actually, I think that pretty much everyone who watches wrestling now knows that its fake, even the little kids, so making a monster gimmick is pretty much useless now

Christian

Reaction score
i hate the dutt/lethal storyline shit going on. dutt's gimmick is still garbage and still annoying, why cant lethal be feuding with someone else for the title?