• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Good Person(2023)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
This was a great film that I felt flowed really naturally from the start. It touches on a lot of painful subjects and definitely got my emotions going all over the place. Florence Pugh is one of my favourites, she is always a highlight for me. She can do everything as an actress. Every scene I just feel like she steals it, so likeable and really kills it with the dramatic scenes especially. I was also impressed by her singing ability in this too, I had no idea she had such a lovely voice. This film felt really realistic and resonated with me, the performances and dialogue were very good. Definitely one of my favourite Morgan Freeman roles in quite a while too, he's been in a lot of stuff recently I haven't really vibed with. I really liked him being in a film was Pugh, it was nice. I definitely recommend this one, it seems it has kind of been buried by so much other stuff coming out but it's one of my favourites I've watched in 2023.