• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reading the dead chat makes me realise how lucky I was even more that nobody lynched me right away with my Hacker claim. I'm guessing with it being not as common seen role and some variation from a usual rolecop I got away with it. The Ekko distraction certainly helped too. Yeah, I probably should double check next time when I claim as scum, easily my least favourite aspect of being it.

Marty McFourth

Reading that dead chat is like a emotional rollercoaster @Hans Gruber :lol

I see what you mean now lol, glad we could turn it around dude.
giphy.gif
All I know is I'm never getting that lucky with a claim again.

Marty McFourth

Nah. The convos are way better.

I do like the conversations as well. Getting notifications from my email when stuff was going down and getting pinged on here is good. You use to have to open up QT all the time and they weren't as active imo. I was always in touch with my team here, I like it.

RDK

All glory to God
The issue with convos is if you're in an active stage with a lot going on it can be incredibly easy to accidently post in the thread rather than the convo, I almost did it a few times and am shocked it hasn't happened yet :kawhi