A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I personally thought it was Poyser at first tbh. Then i’m like no way the bulletproof vig is also the traitor lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean not sure that’s ever really left up to a choice in my experiences with traitors?

Junkette

Reaction score
Watcher claim doesn’t really fit traitor and neither does duelist tbf

TFW and/or Johnny knows might be what we’re looking for there, partnered up with wang.

Junkette

Reaction score
But like Wang/Blaze is probably my preferred team here.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’d say shoot Wang but like he’s a driver and not sure the boy has any truth bullets left :draper2

Which he obvi shouldn’t comment on lol

Junkette

Reaction score
I was thinking Doddsy but I just caught up on his apparrently catching Chris

Junk seems too unhinged to be scum at this point

I'd say Jonny or TFW
Not sure why he didn’t have Wang in POE here tbh.

Cause bus driver/redirector too strong iguess!?

Junkette

Reaction score
Bussed from Dodsy to CP.
This kinda feels like you’re claiming redirector with how worded this is tbh. FROM DODDSY TO CP??? Anyone?

So might not be bus driver and lied about his usage on CP??

Seems the most likely scenario; forgot about CP being PGO for the oopsies lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean like I’d just expect an actual bus driver to say they targetted so and so not use that verbage specifically tbh. :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
Might have to bring jonny back into poe here? I think Chris was town reading him quite strongly and with zinger being town then it could easily be scum that has the extra number, with smark trying to skew it for us with a hated scum. He’s obviously low on the priority list tho due to the nature of his role
Think we have no chance but too put Johnny back in POE but like he’s my least favourite option and a reminder that SCUM MIGHT PILE ON HIM TOMORROW SO WATCH FOR IT GUYS!

Wang/Blaze/TFW is the way to go but too be safe yes we should reconsider Johnny tomorrow as hated scum!

I still like how TFW used his role but like he didn’t have much of a choice too after I called him out on it so maybe it’s moot, maybe it’s maybeline makeup but probably is just moot!

Junkette

Reaction score
We still got this, but HOLD YOUR VOTES TOMORROW UNTIL WE’RE ALL SURE OR ITS EOD FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Am I letting scum win by not intervening?

I feel like this game should be pretty solvable.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean having 1 scum out of 2 players definitely helps do that. Blaze is probably the traitor and maybe is a watcher to help find his team? Idk he makes a lot of fookin’ sense as the traitor tbh.

Wang/TFW probably the final mafia and that should be our main POE imo

Junkette

Reaction score
Can anyone who’s played with blaze before give me any ideas on how this game and those town games he played have any differences? Maybe just link me to his town game and I’ll compare ISOs if I have the time?