A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
His defence (or lack thereof) has thrown me a bit but I don't see any way my results could be incorrect so I think he has to just be bullshitting

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
His defence (or lack thereof) has thrown me a bit but I don't see any way my results could be incorrect so I think he has to just be bullshitting

I can't see any way your results could have been fucked with here, I think he just saw the votes tbh.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I liked him early but he's been gone as he's on vacation.

On a side note, my roles was I could see how many of a certain role were in the game.

There are no VTs

Vote Chris
Vote: Chris, I guess.

I was gonna vote Wang Chung otherwise.
Well shit, nice going Doddsy. Scum got no kills off last night either, so that's really good.

We should probably wait for everyone to get in here and not rush day, but that's pretty damning for Chris and I can't see where else the lynch should be with that info.

vote Chris
Yeah, good job on that shit Doddsy. Great shit.

Vote Chris
Vote Chris

I guess this works then, good job and a nice shot on a player who was flying under radar.

At 11, this ain’t no game winning mafia lie I don’t think.
Unvote

I mean i don’t think scum can win off fake info in f11 with one scum dead tbh.
Sooooooo I guess Chris Kringle ain't making it to Christmas then

Vote Chris
Vote Chris

Let’s get a flip, if it’s town, we lynch doddsy, simple, this can’t be lylo at 11 unless you think we started with 6 wolves
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Chris Kringle (6) - Doddsy, RetepAdam., Noelle Kringle, The Blaze, Project Jonny, Junkette

With a majority reached, Chris Kringle has been lynched.

Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

dbc6b224fb1668f71be4b839dff961a1e71e6360.png

You are Hans Gruber
Role(s): Executioner, Ninja, Strongman

"When you steal $600, you can just disappear.
When you steal $600 million, they will find you unless they think you're already dead."

A highly intelligent man, Hans liked to flaunt his knowledge and boast of his high education. Gruber was also knowledgeable about business and finance, and he was also able to determine what kind of high priced suit one was wearing just by looking at it.

You are a Mafia Strongman.

You have the following active abilities:

You will, if you perform a kill, have immunity against this one nightkill being manipulated with or protected against.

You may once this game, after day 1, choose to execute a player during day if that person has received 50% of the vote.

You are able to perform one nightkill without being detected as targeting anyone by Trackers, Watchers or similar roles.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other factions are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Night 4 will end in approximately 12-16 hours.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2