A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Haza and tweet are cleared, am I forgetting anyone else obvious?

Yea, Tweet looks pretty good. I do see what you're saying about CP and he is not opposed to bussing, but it's not something I'd consider for a while. I think the play from him has been mostly sound too when he's got in to it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I am close to willing to jump on Jeff too his presence is lacking from what I am used to

^ Doddsy's last post and why I think there's alignment potential as he didn't take it any further than this but made sure to mention Jeff.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I found it weird that Jeff was clearing me like he did/as fast as he did. It didn't seem like him at all so I had to bring that up. Feel like he wanted to set someone up (in this instance me since I was easy) in case he was lynched and then when people looked back at his post history, combined with my prior lack of post substance and him leaning town on me based on that lack, it would make me look bad.

With that said, looking back
have we played b4? this indicates familiarity with me?

i noticed others mentioning lethal as well. you name changed?
I feel like Ekko asking this was a super forceful "I totally don't know who you are, eh eh *wink*" sounding post.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What do people think of Jonny now with Jeff flipping scum? I was still a bit surprised at how quickly Jeff eased up on him after they interacted a bit. I still think there could be alignment potential there.
Some potential but there's a reasonable chance Jeff was trying to make him look bad and be the counter to him off some badly worded posts, once myself and someone else pointed out Jonny's posts were fine and just worded poorly it kind of fell flat and he didn't really have the ability to persist with the case.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There's a decent chance poyser, tweet and cp are all town which would be pretty huge if true. I'd say Tweet is a lock, CP solid blue and Poyser a lighter shade of blue at this stage

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good flip

Jonny and Jeff interactions... I see it more likely as scum Jeff easing off town Jonny trying to make us think it's a distance. Seems like the sort of thing Jeff would pull
Thoughts on Ekko?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I hate going back to that well this early but Sky seems like a good shout for tomorrow

Reactions: Poyser

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I hate going back to that well this early but Sky seems like a good shout for tomorrow
Yeah I mean it was all very funny before we saw Jeff's flip but now that sequence I noted earlier where she flipped to Jeff seems very much like a qt conversation that went along the lines of "the stronger town players in the game are on me you should probably move to me while you still can"

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
TFW Night 1 reads list :garrett

I just noticed from this that we have not heard from like three players (Junk, Wang and Retep). So we have nothing to read from those slots so far.

My town reads from strongest to weakest would be Haza, Tweet, CP, Poyser and then Chris and Blaze right now.

I think Zinger is probably town DV as well if I had to wager a guess, I'm not sure his posts about the Jailkeeper thing and being so bold about it come out of a scum slot. Although that Wang Chung vote came out of nowhere. So quite a weak read.

I think I'd like to look in to the pool of Doddsy, Lethal, Sky or Ekko tomorrow. Doddsy would be my preference gun to head based on his post history and his last post being to make sure to mention Jeff when he was catching heat. I typically read Lethal scummy a lot in these games, but his early read back was not enough for me. I need to see more out of him. I think people have brought up solid reasons that there could be alignment potential with Ekko/Sky and Jeff as well.

1. The Grimch (Outed Indy)
2. Tweet
3. Ekkologix
4. Zinger Burger
5. Poyser

6. Sky
7. Chris Kringle
9. Lethal Banks
10. CraigPelton
12. Project Jonny
13. The Blaze
14. Doddsy
15. Wang Chung
16. Junkette
17. Raidokken
18. RetepAdam.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah I mean it was all very funny before we saw Jeff's flip but now that sequence I noted earlier where she flipped to Jeff seems very much like a qt conversation that went along the lines of "the stronger town players in the game are on me you should probably move to me while you still can"
It very much looked like she fumbled the timing of when it's a good idea to bus your teammate.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure what to think of Zinger because yea he refused to vote Jeff, but his reason for it was completely detached from the player and all role related it seemed. I think co-scum would go for a more definitive reaction to the player in question, i.e. either bus hard or stay out of the conversation entirely, rather than refusing to vote for a reason that's guaranteed to look sketchy if the player flips. So I'm currently leaning non-aligned with Jeff.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm not 100% sure what to think of Zinger because yea he refused to vote Jeff, but his reason for it was completely detached from the player and all role related it seemed. I think co-scum would go for a more definitive reaction to the player in question, i.e. either bus hard or stay out of the conversation entirely, rather than refusing to vote for a reason that's guaranteed to look sketchy if the player flips. So I'm currently leaning non-aligned with Jeff.
Yeah I didn't think his refusal to vote Jeff was coming from a place of not wanting a teammate to be lynched