A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think you may be over thinking it. Simply mean I'll physically be present during dynamite. Not sure how that's a "lie"?

Oh I guess fair, I interpreted it more as in you had some new motivation to play later on

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Because, I would be willing to go after Jeff already, if not for you claiming indy. His game has been pretty lack luster. But with you claiming indy, I think it’s a safer bet to go after the one we know 100% isn’t town. So if you do indeed flip indy, then the other person I’m fine with lynching obviously would be next in line for me.

I mean, you're choosing between someone you know isn't town and someone you think is scum. Even if I flip scum, in what way would that dissuade you from lynching Jeff?

If you feel it's either/or, why wouldn't you go for either instead of just stomping your feet and sticking yourself on me when it appears Jeff is going to be the lynch today.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm also confused at blazes logic there . Not sure if he worded it poorly because ya Barry's flip us expected to be indy sk/scum at worst or indy survivor at best . So unless he flips exactly scum which seems unlikely at this time, I fail to see how it relates to me whatsoever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maybe he knows I'm town :jade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok bye for real now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean, you're choosing between someone you know isn't town and someone you think is scum. Even if I flip scum, in what way would that dissuade you from lynching Jeff?

If you feel it's either/or, why wouldn't you go for either instead of just stomping your feet and sticking yourself on me when it appears Jeff is going to be the lynch today.

I might not have the best way to explain my logic but let me try. I’m horrible at that haha.

I don’t want to risk losing someone who COULD be town on day 1. If we don’t get scum, I rather it be someone who isn’t town, which by you claiming indy we know it’s either that or scum. That’s why I’m going after you first. If you flip scum, then I’ll feel better about Jeff, but he wouldn’t fully be in the clear with me. But he would look better. But if you do indeed flip indy as you claim, then at that point I’m going to look back over Jeff a bit more, see if I find something that doesn’t add up in his post, or try to find a place he might have slipped up. Again it might not be the best logic, and I understand that. But it is what it is.

Basically I don’t think you two are both scum, so if you flip scum, I feel safer about Jeff.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Alright well those two could definitely be scum together

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I might not have the best way to explain my logic but let me try. I’m horrible at that haha.

I don’t want to risk losing someone who COULD be town on day 1. If we don’t get scum, I rather it be someone who isn’t town, which by you claiming indy we know it’s either that or scum. That’s why I’m going after you first. If you flip scum, then I’ll feel better about Jeff, but he wouldn’t fully be in the clear with me. But he would look better. But if you do indeed flip indy as you claim, then at that point I’m going to look back over Jeff a bit more, see if I find something that doesn’t add up in his post, or try to find a place he might have slipped up. Again it might not be the best logic, and I understand that. But it is what it is.

Basically I don’t think you two are both scum, so if you flip scum, I feel safer about Jeff.

I still need you to explain why you think I'm scum being bold enough to claim indy?

An indy claim is a literal death sentence.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I still need you to explain why you think I'm scum being bold enough to claim indy?

An indy claim is a literal death sentence.

It is? See I wouldn’t even know that, so I wouldn’t even let that cross my mind. That’s on me, my bad.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright well those two could definitely be scum together

well I mean I never fully said they couldn’t be. Just I felt it was unlikely. I also said if Barry flips scum it doesn’t fully clear Jeff for me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It is? See I wouldn’t even know that, so I wouldn’t even let that cross my mind. That’s on me, my bad.
At this stage of the game it is yah, I wouldn't really expect you to know that though

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Barry

Gotta stop holding my vote so close all the time on D1 though, y'all tell me that every game lol
With that said btw

Vote Lethal
vote grim
unvote
vote grim barry

Feeling good about this!
Unvote
Vote Barry

Is this claim zone yet
I'm feeling Jonny over Barry at the moment after reading up again, so I'm gonna do my own thing. I don't mind you guys getting the claim though. If you're talking about going with the flow, then Jonny is on my radar way more for that. I'm null on Barry, but he has been more involved and placing his own votes where as Jonny feels super cautious compared to how I've seen him play previously where he was far more active and engaged with people. He feels very agreeable, and I don't like his posts around Zinger under a new lens. A lot of his content seems to be going where the wind blows, and I'm not a fan of it at all.

His interactions with Jeff earlier really didn't change much for me either, and I was quite surprised how quickly Jeff eased up on him.

vote Jonny
Even I was surprised that Jeff eased up on me and brought it up. And honestly, I agree with you. I’d vote me too in this situation, I haven’t played well.

on that note though, before I actually pay attention to my job and disappear until later

Vote Jeff
unvote
vote Jeff
unvote

no need to rush kill Barry here, but that's a fun discovery. indi finder 4 life
Don't mind if I do more for the sake of brevity than anything else, don't want us really pussyfooting around this.

Unvote
Vote: Jeff
I am coming around to the idea of Jeff over Barry thanks to this realisation actually

Unvote
Vote Jeff

Barry D2
Imma

vote barry

obviously I'm not going to vote myself and it's him or me quite frankly.
Yeah, I’m more comfortable going after Barry first, but Jeff :cozy you would be next.

Vote Barry
Wait no it isn't

unvote
vote Jeff Hans Gruber
Vote Lynch Wang Chung
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

200.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

The Grimch (3) - Ekkologix, Hans Gruber, The Blaze
Hans Gruber (8) - Raidokken, CraigPelton, Poyser, Project Jonny, Tweet, The Grimch, Sky, Chris Kringle
Project Jonny (1) - Noelle Kringle
Ekkologix (1) - Lethal Banks
Wang Chung (2) - Zinger Burger

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Thursday at 4:30 AM ET.

I’m on my phone. Just let me know if there’s a mistake.

Last edited: