A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:hmm: don't know how I feel about that Grim vote on Lethal bc I actually agree Lethal didn't look good but at the same time Lethal is such an easy target on D1 and that's VERY generic reasoning to vote him as well. I don't even think I'd describe Lethal as "toothless" during his readback, he had some bite, I just didn't think it made a lot of sense (especially that Haza/Sky part)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I clearly come to conclusions on both:DEAD: Do you guys not understand how I put my thoughts on paper or what. I can disagree with Ekko's conclusion but like his explanation enough to buy that he's town? Does this not compute?

I already responded to the Jeff point that you're regurgitating here since you're pulling my quote from his response
Leaves it way too open to wriggling into the "right" view depending on flips though, which is what I'm getting at. And the summary of your reply:

No I don't think so personally lol and idk if you said it in thread at all but we talked about it yesterday in the main chat and I know it was a real thing so I'm saying it could explain your lack of activity yesterday but I don't really think it's a strong explanation and I'd expect more from you regardless at the time I'd made that post
This just feels like a "no u"

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
As has been said, Lethal absolutely needs to expand on his Ekko vote

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's certainly true Haza, I do tend to try and buddy/town read my accuser if I feel I'm in trouble. I don't really feel that's the case here however as three votes isn't a huge deal. I won't continue to make excuses for my lack of effort yesterday however. I'm aware of how it looked, it is what it is.

Reactions: RDK

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
After reading back on Barry, it’s a bit hard to read him, for me anyway, so I’m wanting to stay null on him at the moment, don’t really want to push either way until he does something that seems way off. But I’m going to be keeping my eyes on him.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Final thoughts on readback:

Was down with the Jeff direction until he actually posted and made some decent points

Lethal probably doing Just Lethal Things

Barry's posting feels empty and given that that's not what is expected from town Barry, would be willing to follow that way if that gains steam

Otherwise I'm staying where I am

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Leaves it way too open to wriggling into the "right" view depending on flips though, which is what I'm getting at. And the summary of your reply:

This just feels like a "no u"
I literally don't know what you're saying once again here lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Final thoughts on readback:

Was down with the Jeff direction until he actually posted and made some decent points

Lethal probably doing Just Lethal Things

Barry's posting feels empty and given that that's not what is expected from town Barry, would be willing to follow that way if that gains steam

Otherwise I'm staying where I am

Which of Jeff's points do you like that have swayed you from the direction?

What do you expect from town Barry, i've seen town Barry lack any sort of caring or substance many times

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well I do remember Chris and I getting into an argument earlier but it was semantics for the most part. :lol

Did sandwich man ever follow up on the poyser question Fourth quoted? I just remember more jokes after Jeff answered, wasn't sure if he actually had a point or just threw name out
I asked bc it seemed like you were using it as an example to Fourth of you not fluffing but the vote seemed pretty fluffy to me still lol it would have been worse if you tried to justify it as serious tho considering Lethal hasn't posted
What did you mean by "aversion to actually playing" btw Sky like you think Jeff is just avoiding game play completely?
I'd group Zinger in this too, he literally asked Jeff about Poyser and then they both just kept joking after. No attempt at actually solving anything after the initial question even though that was allegedly the goal

I will say these early posts feel like town Chris trying to push things along and actively looking to solve the game at an early standpoint, which is a good sign for me. I do want his opinion on Zinger if he can offer it because I think Zinger for me went down down down for me after the last few posts he made while I was alive like the little too on the nose "don't shoot me" post.

So with that said, I think Chris is a slight town lean.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I literally don't know what you're saying once again here lol
Shes basically saying you're not taking a strong enough stance which leaves you open to refuting participation in a certain camp later on

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:hmm: don't know how I feel about that Grim vote on Lethal bc I actually agree Lethal didn't look good but at the same time Lethal is such an easy target on D1 and that's VERY generic reasoning to vote him as well. I don't even think I'd describe Lethal as "toothless" during his readback, he had some bite, I just didn't think it made a lot of sense (especially that Haza/Sky part)

Gonna stop you right there, Chris. Explain to me what about these posts have uh, bite, in them, when they aren't very aggressive, they're actually quite tame for Lethal. You'd think if he as town found a connection like this he'd pounce on it and keep pushing on about it between Sky or Haza and he really just kinda didn't. He mentioned it at most, moved on, and then he's got Jeff from a slight scum lean to a null again?

So if he's suspect of Sky and Haza reaching the same conclusion, why would he have Jeff as a slight scum lean? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Haza and Sky not feeling a town Jeff vibe :pull

Possible alliance between Haza and Sky - seems odd for such a connection to be made between two who don't normally see things the same.

Ok so Jeff attacks Sky's point with more of the passive tone mentioned earlier. Interesting
Correct I was seeing that, however, it just seems odd at that point that both of them arrived at the same conclusion within the timeframe. Could just be my paranoia (early suss of Jeff to try and appear town) or could just be coincidence
I guess null with a tint of orange creeping in. I'm hoping to have fresher eyes after some sleep

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@The Grimch what are your thoughts on Tweet and Ekko

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Which of Jeff's points do you like that have swayed you from the direction?

What do you expect from town Barry, i've seen town Barry lack any sort of caring or substance many times
Jeff going at Chris and his analysis of Lethal's posts feel like they come from a place of sincerity

And Barry, I'd expect more emotional investment from him, we've gotten weak reads at most. Perhaps he should be voted up because that always brings the truth out with him

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@The Grimch what are your thoughts on Tweet and Ekko
This feels like such a weak argument to attempt to pivot suss onto me especially considering the fluff phase of the game was half of those pages.

6 nulls is perfectly fine on day 1 in the early game because most people's metas manifest as the game goes on. I'm not even gonna pretend I'm great at the game by auto-reading people on posts that could swing either way on the alignment scale.
As I've mentioned in the past, I play to my mood and whether my role makes me feel more confident. Of course I'm working rn so I haven't had the chance to really chew on stuff.

As for the wagon, I've been chatting with you and As I mentioned it feels like a fairly weak attempt to throw suspicion upon me without actually doing any work. You're nudging people towards me as a direction and making people do the work themselves instead of trying to lead people towards me. Make that what you will.

And Tweet is tweet, an Enigma who doesn't give a shit as town and will actively be more hostile as town. I don't think I've seen hostile tweet.
Here ya go mate

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Gonna stop you right there, Chris. Explain to me what about these posts have uh, bite, in them, when they aren't very aggressive, they're actually quite tame for Lethal. You'd think if he as town found a connection like this he'd pounce on it and keep pushing on about it between Sky or Haza and he really just kinda didn't. He mentioned it at most, moved on, and then he's got Jeff from a slight scum lean to a null again?
If I had to guess, he's pussyfooting around me because we had issues in the past