A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yes, but I just think he's reading into something that isn't there. Like I wouldn't vote for him over this thing by itself, but it's definitely something to store in the memory because it was dumb and could be something later.

I don't mind your stance on this, but so far it has definitely given me the biggest red flag outside of Jeff's early posts. Do you have any town reads Jonny at all? You said the game has been light, but I feel like there has been plenty enough interactions to garner some towny reads.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
ngl I thought he was just joking about the "I Do" thing and still halfway suspect it but the post where he doubled down about being right on them seems like he really believes he's caught scum

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jonny coming in being thankful he didn't miss much so far felt kinda weak too, I think there's shit to comment on. Blaze had a very similar re-entrance too didn't he?

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I don't mind your stance on this, but so far it has definitely given me the biggest red flag outside of Jeff's early posts. Do you have any town reads Jonny at all? You said the game has been light, but I feel like there has been plenty enough interactions to garner some towny reads.
In no particular order/confidence - Sky, CP, Blaze and Kringle seem to be leaning towards town for me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Jonny coming in being thankful he didn't miss much so far felt kinda weak too, I think there's shit to comment on. Blaze had a very similar re-entrance too didn't he?

I did yeah, but I was tired as I just woke up at the time. Pretty weak argument on my part, but hey :lol I only said it because I figured I missed some really good shit by the time I woke up

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Yea, I don't agree with the game being light really. It feels like a standard Day 1 so far, plenty of interactions. Enough to get a read out of IMO, even if you don't scum hunt you can look for towny interactions and posts. I got a few people that look town right now.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
In no particular order/confidence - Sky, CP, Blaze and Kringle seem to be leaning towards town for me.

Thanks. Can you clarify your CP read for me? I personally thought his play felt a bit off, would appreciate your perspective on what felt town about him. I would concur with Sky seeming town after her vote on Zinger which I agree with, and Blaze has not pinged me so far.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
To clarify, when I said the game was light, I'm talking about the other two games I was in where there were WAY more pages than 24 by the time I got back. Y'all fuckers usually go hard.

• Haha

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To clarify, when I said the game was light, I'm talking about the other two games I was in where there were WAY more pages than 24 by the time I got back. Y'all fuckers usually go hard.

Ah that's fair, it was more you and Blaze having such similar re-entries that pinged me. Felt scripted but if so your QT would probably make sure two people didn't say the same script so I'm ruling that out about as quick as I thought of it. You regurgitating Blaze's post could be a thing too I guess, but I'm fine with this rn. I do think it checks out that this has been lighter post-count wise than the others you played lol

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Thanks. Can you clarify your CP read for me? I personally thought his play felt a bit off, would appreciate your perspective on what felt town about him. I would concur with Sky seeming town after her vote on Zinger which I agree with, and Blaze has not pinged me so far.
CP talking about stopping the wrestling talk in the thread to stay on track, along with the joke about grown men/trans women being here, just tickled me.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Yea, it can get pretty wild:hayden3

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
CP talking about stopping the wrestling talk in the thread to stay on track, along with the joke about grown men/trans women being here, just tickled me.

Got ya. I can see where you're coming from with the staying on track thing, but I think play speaks a lot louder than words and he didn't make that big of a splash when he was in here. Not enough anyways to give a caliber of player like him a town read. I'm not that good at reading CP early on though or in general, but I found his reasons for finding Doddsy town at the time he did quite weak.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Even though Die Hard 2 is the one we don't acknowledge.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But you've liked tfws point which was also a bit part of my suspicion. Saying I'm singling him of a group of players that haven't done that same thing is nonsensical in itself , especially if you also agree that Jeff hasn't looked his town self which is what I'm assuming you're labeling as not strictly false?
I don't agree that Jeff up to page 10 hasn't looked like his town self because the game was literally all fluff. The post TFW pointed out was the first one I could agree was maybe a tad iffy, but by no means a smoking gun. Your approach that Jeff hasn't felt like his town self seems empty by comparison because as I said, it was all fluff from everybody involved and singling out Jeff feels pretty random and forced.