A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
how is that even scummy lol

its sooo town driven

like im moving game forward with obtaining reactions and hunting bad opportunistic scum in my wagon

i dont get it
Then I can only assume you’re playing dumb lol. It’s not town driven to say you’ve got info on somebody to try and get votes on them, tunnel them, and then ONLY when you look like being lynched yourself reveal it’s not actually true. It looks like a desperation attempt to stop yourself getting lynched. It looks like scum who got caught with their pants down. It’s really not difficult to comprehend

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think every game i've played this year has had a fookin' exec in them tbh.
Oh fair, I don't think any more than half have had them though so just a coinsidence. It's still best to keep them in mind when firing off a fake cop check as town though :heston

Junkette

Reaction score
Also like town tracker/scum watcher and vice versa combos gotta fookin' go, use other info roles (I was happy to see Alert Townie added this game.)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
But you didn’t know barry wasn’t the serial??!! It’s not like you got back “your target is not the serial killer” did you? I’m assuming you got back “no results” which implies you’ve been blocked or other such scenarios. When you attacked barry, he claimed ascetic, something which he DID NOT originally claim. So actually, it was pretty obvious that he was in fact lying and could very well have been the serial killer. That’s why he was being dueled ffs
i was not blocked. none claimed targeting me ever. none had a reason to do so. if our cop isnt blocked im not gna be blocked either

ascetic is something i associate with survivors or godfathers. when he claimed it i thought he was ANYTHING but a serial killer

cuz in my mind my role should always work on serial killer. even if ascetic

w.e i made ny point across. we can just agree to disagree. my play gets hard shaped by my role and results. in a world where my role works on barry n1, we wuda lynched him d2 instead of sky and literally none of this happens

its basically fuked rly

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of executes tbh, they’re really annoying to play around. I’ve come to accept em these days tho. It does act as good punishment for just wagoning people at random which we have a habit of doing at times. But it’s super annoying when you get someone to half majority for a claim and then they just get offed lmao

Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i was not blocked. none claimed targeting me ever. none had a reason to do so. if our cop isnt blocked im not gna be blocked either

ascetic is something i associate with survivors or godfathers. when he claimed it i thought he was ANYTHING but a serial killer

cuz in my mind my role should always work on serial killer. even if ascetic

w.e i made ny point across. we can just agree to disagree. my play gets hard shaped by my role and results. in a world where my role works on barry n1, we wuda lynched him d2 instead of sky and literally none of this happens

its basically fuked rly
I understand your frustration but it's not an excuse for your actions. You made things far worse

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Then I can only assume you’re playing dumb lol. It’s not town driven to say you’ve got info on somebody to try and get votes on them, tunnel them, and then ONLY when you look like being lynched yourself reveal it’s not actually true. It looks like a desperation attempt to stop yourself getting lynched. It looks like scum who got caught with their pants down. It’s really not difficult to comprehend
i genuinly thought u were serial actually
like truthfully

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm really not a big fan of executes myself either. But I do think we should better play around them knowing that they're a thing and I also don't like the "not claiming unless I get to half" hard rule some people seem to have lol just judge the tide and see if you should claim or not, don't act like it's completely dependent on votes

Junkette

Reaction score
Also like town tracker/scum watcher and vice versa combos gotta fookin' go, use other info roles (I was happy to see Alert Townie added this game.)
Such as alert townie, role follower (can check if someone left la maison and find out their role if they did), motion detector, there’s alot better options then just defaulting too the standard town watcher/scum tracker or town tracker/scum (role)watcher

I did love the watcher role helping find the traitor for this setup though, that’s cool tbh. Also I loved everything about Jeff’s role!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I understand your frustration but it's not an excuse for your actions. You made things far worse
yes lets call it that
i could of simply said my action failed on barry and i had negative on jonny

the low effort, low risk, low reward play that requires no analysis whatsoever

might be more suited to do here

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yes lets call it that
i could of simply said my action failed on barry and i had negative on jonny

the low effort, low risk, low reward play that requires no analysis whatsoever

might be more suited to do here

....and then you say why you think it's actually poyser why do you always stop short of the conclusion lol

• Haha

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm really not a big fan of executes myself either. But I do think we should better play around them knowing that they're a thing and I also don't like the "not claiming unless I get to half" hard rule some people seem to have lol just judge the tide and see if you should claim or not, don't act like it's completely dependent on votes
I agree, I always ride the tide with my claim but more often then not I’ll be stubborn when i’m being forced too claim, like nuh uh i’m a PR, imma use it first before scum can play around it tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
Because Ekko likes being a lying sack of shit as town type player I guess, reminds me of dan marino (rip)!

Difference is Dan knew what he was doing when fake claiming as town (he mostly did the odd town fake rather then just fake info)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh and another reason I didn't blame him for suspecting Poyser as SK is bc we watched him the night before bc his activity made me consider he was the traitor :lol

But some how the issue here is that he thought Poyser was the SK even though I keep telling him that was a very fair assumption