A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd be lying about knowing his schedule so I'm not going to harp on that. His character claim statement is obviously null as the only thing it proves is he read the OP, not worth wasting time even talking about it. I was more disappointed his comeback post was nothing so I'm hopeful to get SOMETHING on the next set of post on mr tweet's part

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
In fairness to tweet, I don't think he's ever on at the same times any day. He's basically timezone-less

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I did a quick read, and got caught up. Not to much going off of right now, so thankfully it doesn’t seem I missed much of substance during my sleep.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I did a quick read, and got caught up. Not to much going off of right now, so thankfully it doesn’t seem I missed much of substance during my sleep.

What about for town, you feeling anybody yet? There's been quite a bit of game chatter since you last posted :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Since I started posting almost everything has been game related and stuff you can establish reads from. Please try harder

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What about for town, you feeling anybody yet? There's been quite a bit of game chatter since you last posted :)

I’m going to read over it again, I just woke up so I tried to do a quick scan so I can get bsxk

Since I started posting almost everything has been game related and stuff you can establish reads from. Please try harder

read above. I just woke up so my brain is on autopilot right now. I might have missed a thing or two.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with CP saying Doddsy feels town based on him being chatty, I've looked over his posts and I really wouldn't say he feels town over them. I don't feel it's a tell because I've definitely seen Doddsy fluff before early and interact with people, I wouldn't say it says anything of his alignment. Happy to be proven wrong, but that irked me when I read it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not sure I agree with CP saying Doddsy feels town based on him being chatty, I've looked over his posts and I really wouldn't say he feels town over them. I don't feel it's a tell because I've definitely seen Doddsy fluff before early and interact with people, I wouldn't say it says anything of his alignment. Happy to be proven wrong, but that irked me when I read it.
CP's entrance was pretty lackluster

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So far, Sky seems to be town to me. She came in right away, trying to play, and seemed to be trying to piece together what she could once the game really started going. Reading back on past games to see how people acted when scum also comes off good to me to be honest. It could all be a trick, but yeah I'm going to give Sky a town read after I read over her post again.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It's hard with CP to tell sometimes when he's being serious or joking, but the way he suspected me so far gave me vibes of our last game together when he thought he was scum and also had a problem with my play. He'd never push on it super hard, but shaded me quite a bit.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Oh is Noelle TFW I was going to say they were being hedgy but TFW isn't the most confident town player to be fair to my good friend whom I adore

So yeah CP noticed the same thing I did with regards to safe/hedgy posts, his assessment of TFW being a less than confident town player also is something I agree with so I'm fine with all of this. Would still like to see more assertiveness from the pal TFW

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I appreciate the sentiment, but I feel like I would have liked this post more if you produced more content after this than more fluff. Feels like a back step. Not a whole lot to work with yet though with everybody still piling in.
Me likey this thought...y

towny leany

kwehy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Haha oh man nevermind, KFC is GROSS :WHAT:
:bron2

I completely forgot everything Doddsy posted ngl
:howdareyou

Mox Girl played for a game or two tbf. :kawhi

Then there was that Mary-Christine chick.
Someone go recruit LC

There's more sections than Mafia :tenay
I feel like this is factually incorrect

Haza town, Sky town, Zinger town, TFW probs town.

I didn't mind CP's entrance either tbh but I normally don't mind his entrances when he's scum too.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm not really seeing where TFW doesn't seem confident by the way. He came in and started to question people, and look for things, and tried to get reads right off the bat, he really seemed to have confidence in what he was saying, at least that's how I am reading it. This is my first game with them, anyone care to give me some examples of pass game play?