A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yea the split is 11/3/2

[vote lynch doddsy]

i dont buy this claim the most

comes wang/TFW after

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Where’s everyone gone?

do we even still wanna lynch Ekko?

kinda wanna lynch Wang ngl

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i am literally not a bomb lol

i can vote doddsy last if u guys want

i kinda wanna flip at this point so the game can confirm the existence of SK

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda wanna leave you alive to see what u do tonight lmao. You kinda have to clear me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But the more I think about it, the more Wang just has to be scum. Bus driver is something they’d need to counter the sheer amount of info roles that’s been claimed so far

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alright, lets get on with it.

Just to clarify: I have not targeted Poyser night 2, it was a reaction test.

my real target n2 was jonny, and he gave me a negative result. He is not a serial.
my target n1 was barry and it failed = no result

the facts still remain that my role absolutely tells us there is a serial killer in game. if poyser is really a vig then that serial killer have to have abstained both night 1 and 2, or shot the same player that mafia shot, or failed both his night 1 and 2 kills

the question now is do we believe poyser or not? because from his reactions to me, he sound like a caught serial thats breadcrumbing restrictions so he can give excuses for his kills in the future. 3 restrictions on a vig role is very very far fetched.

the reactions i obtained:

junk: she definitly reacted in a towny way and tried to reduce night kills by 1. she was vocal about players claiming and considered what both sides has to say. i will say she looks the best after this fake reveal

poyser: the guy immediately omgus'ed me with a vote. tbf i would think if poyser was the real SK, he would not want me to flip and that would expose him, but at the same time if poyser was town shouldn't he first consider the scenario where i might've been bus driven or redirected? i am conflicted with his replies, but i do think he believes i am the scum cop or something so he is voting me and hoping i am not really a CIA agent. i swear if poyser was vig then where the fk is the real serial?

TFW: absolute lack luster reaction and super opportunistic vote. does not even take the time to analyze it. just jumps on the wagon right away. this is probably the worst reaction i noticed from this fake result play. he dropped everything that he was doing and just wants to immediately capitalize on a free lynch opportunity without any build up. he even looks worst considering his claim itself is super inconsistent with the state of town and demand for cops n1 and n2. 99% scum slot

chris: actually brings valid points forth with me and wang, and also pays attention to my n1 targeting barry. i do think chris comes off genuine here and tries to explore. i liked that reaction. doesnt seem forced or opportunistic.

blaze: basically ignores me all together. he replies to other stuff but does not comment on my result or poyser. i am kinda confused where is he going with this. null reaction tbh. pretty unclear.

jonny: honestly seemed as lack luster as TFW but i am fully aware jonny isnt the serial, however i can't tell u if he is mafia or not. his interactions with jeff didnt give me much teammate equity between them. his reaction to this play was tad opportunistic if i say so myself. big lack of exploration.

i dont recall rest of the players reacting as much to this. i would say if other players were here and didn't react then its possible they r aware we r both town and just want to see the thread drown? honestly i can't tell because i don't know who is active or not right now.

anyway to conclude, i think poyser didnt come off very towny here, but whether u guys believe him or not is up to u. i will 100% need an explanation of where the serial killer kills went if poyser was not SK. i would suggest if someone can protect me tonight i will really check poyser but i am confident he will just kill me. eitherway i am a big threat to him if he is SK, so i am super self-resolving and should never be the lynch here imo, but yea

1. @The Grimch
2. @Tweet - Carmine Lorenzo - Bodyguard - Killed Night 1
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Zinger Burger
5. @Poyser
6. @Sky - Zeus Carver - Bomb Defuser - Lynched Day 2
7. @Chris Kringle
8. @Noelle Kringle
9. @Lethal Banks
10. @CraigPelton
11. @Hans Gruber - Colonel William Stuart - Janitor/Rolestopper - Lynched Day 1
12. @Project Jonny
13. @The Blaze
14. @Doddsy
15. @Wang Chung
16. @Junkette
17. @Raidokken
18. @RetepAdam.
i have 0 team equitty with all the PoE

my early game posts vs doddsy clearly says we arent together
my day 1 pressure vs barry clearly says we arent together
my denial of wang reads and drive to lynch him as scum bus driver clearly says we arent together
my questioning of TFW/blaze that we have too many cops clearly says i am not together with who ever is the scum in them

my slot is super self resolving, but unlike sky, i didnt butcher my claim in anyway

my gameplay was very consistent. i asked about serial in day 1, day 2 and even now. literally even with 1 kill on n1, i kept talking about serials because i know one has to exist in this game or my role is bastard-y

i kept viewing the game with different lenses where i look at players individually without their relations to jeff, so i can atleast identify who r possible SK targets.

after i saw poyser vig claim, i could not not reaction test his ass. that was just such an important opportunity to let slip by, and i feel like we got pretty juicy reactions out of it

shame i really didnt check him so i still cannot tell u 100% he is the SK, but i am like 90% certain he is the serial i am looking for

his uninvolved, reactionary, non proactive gameplay definitly adds up with serial gameplay

he will be unable to claim his restrictions, because he does not have them. do not let him fool u

i wanna add to these posts

zinger: his reaction of refusing to analyze my play all together is absolutely dogsht, but the funny part is its not even alignment indicative..

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
a bus driver is definitly dangerous for a serial

im sure u wud wanna get rid of wang

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyway the optimal play is for me to hammer the bomb at this point

i die, and they die

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We also had a full body guard, which is another thing the bus driver is a nice counter for